What are Obamas proposed budget cuts? & Whats his plan to fix Medicare?

• Banned
What's the matter? Did you suddenly realise there weren't any? I can provide links to the damaging ideas he has but none of you can point to the things that we really need because they don't exist?

Again what are his planned cuts to deal with our fiscal crisis?

Whats his plan to fix Medicare?

As opposed to the Republican plan of destroying it?

Can someone provide some specifics with a link please.

I think he had a plan but it went down in flames over in da congress, that's why his tail is outta joint. donchyathink?

Yea, but that was a spending budget more or less.

All he has offered to this point is higher taxes and attacks on the opposition. I've yet to see any proposals for serious cuts to reign in our problem.
Today he compared congress to his children. Yea, that helps! I thought kids were out of bounds? Except for when he wants to exploit their achievements for comparisons of course.
Obama isn't a leader by any stretch of the imagination. He is a community organizer who delegates others to fix problems.

What are Obamas proposed budget cuts?

It seems he (via Biden) reached a consensus with Republicans on at least $1 trillion in cuts, though I don't know if either side has released detailed information on what they agreed to cut.

Some ongoing Medicare reforms passed during his tenure:

The trillion in cuts were a compromise of cuts, most of which were proposed by the gop not Obama. He just offered to cave if the gop would go along with his tax increases.

Those Medicare points were again the work of congress not Obama.

Can someone provide some specifics with a link please.

Well, he already said he's cutting defense, so "FUCK THE MILITARY."

Not cool with all the wars he's keeping us involved with/starting.

What's up with that Libyan thing, anyhow?

How idiotic was that?

Obama did take a half a trillion from it to fund his pet project. Wonder if that helped?

This is incoherent. You're flipping from an executive-centered conception of legislation to a Congress-centered conception of legislation for a single piece of legislation. Perhaps a balanced perspective would serve you better?

It seems he (via Biden) reached a consensus with Republicans on at least $1 trillion in cuts, though I don't know if either side has released detailed information on what they agreed to cut.

The strange things is that, even with these "reforms," the Medicare actuary has reported that Medicare will be insolvent in 15 years. This automatically triggers a requirement for the president to actually issue a proposal for fixes to the system to keep it solvent.

So, again, what is Obama's plan to fix Medicare given his legally mandated requirement to provide one? Can you provide a link to it? If not, is it because you are incapable of finding in, or is it because it does not actually exist?

Obama did take a half a trillion from it to fund his pet project. Wonder if that helped?

This is incoherent. You're flipping from an executive-centered conception of legislation to a Congress-centered conception of legislation for a single piece of legislation. Perhaps a balanced perspective would serve you better?

Have you found a link to Obama's Medicare plan yet? You have links for everything else the government has ever done in history, why not that?

Thank you for all that time and effort, but do you think all of these things are free?
All I see is added cost.

Forum List

Back