What are "miracles" and why are they necessary?

Sorry, but you’re claim that something exists outside of the periodic table is not supported by science.
Of course, the fact that humans are physical,chemical systems is supported by all of the science. The idea that they are comprised of anything else, as you propose, is supported by not a shred of evidence. So you have that a bit backwards there, shaman.
Which one or combination stops and stares at sunsets?
View attachment 226925

I’ll wait for your revelation.
Simple, just look up our chemical composition. It forma a consiousness in degrees in animals, including humans. But you are free to propose other things that make up humans. And then I will ask for your evidence. You will have exactly none, rendering your whining abiut evidence to be exactly what it is: complete, self soothing horseshit that you think lends weight to your words, when it actually renders them to be magical nonsense. How embarrassing.

There is a miracle none of scientists can still explain. A Saturday before Orthodox Easter an Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem comes to God's Tomb (in Jerusalem). They undress him as much as possible and carefully search (for matches). He goes inside God's Tomb alone, prays and in a while the Holy Fire comes from Heavens. This fire DOES NOT burn for about 15 minutes, people who wait around the Tomb for it even "wash" their faces with it. And after a while the Holy Fire starts burning you as well as the regular fire.

Watch^ how the people put their hands on top of the Holy Fire.

Cool send some investigatirs in there to see what they find. OOPS, that’ll never happen.

Sorry, but you’re claim that something exists outside of the periodic table is not supported by science.
Of course, the fact that humans are physical,chemical systems is supported by all of the science. The idea that they are comprised of anything else, as you propose, is supported by not a shred of evidence. So you have that a bit backwards there, shaman.
View attachment 226925

Oh brother :rolleyes:

View attachment 226925

Simple, just look up our chemical composition. It forma a consiousness in degrees in animals, including humans. But you are free to propose other things that make up humans. And then I will ask for your evidence. You will have exactly none, rendering your whining abiut evidence to be exactly what it is: complete, self soothing horseshit that you think lends weight to your words, when it actually renders them to be magical nonsense. How embarrassing.
Give us the quantities from the table then so I can make a mini me.

Which is why you no longer see people being raised from the dead, etc.

Ummmm ... that's a good thing, isn't it?

scaletowidth

That is no miracle.

Dims do this routinely every election cycle.

View attachment 226925

Why? Your request is stupid. the periodic table (which you could not explain, if your life depended on it) is only meant to show relationships between elements by their physical characteristics.

Are ALL of you so intellectually limited as to be unable to respond to the OP in a thoughtful (and courteous) manner?

There is a miracle none of scientists can still explain. A Saturday before Orthodox Easter an Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem comes to God's Tomb (in Jerusalem). They undress him as much as possible and carefully search (for matches).
“Holy Fire” has been known to be a fraud for centuries. It has been reproduced

Last edited:
View attachment 226925

Why? Your request is stupid. the periodic table (which you could not explain, if your life depended on it) is only meant to show relationships between elements by their physical characteristics.
Not my problem you can’t comprehend you’re made up of atoms.

View attachment 226925

Which explains why most people can't be trusted.

Never-Trust-an-Atom.png

View attachment 226925

You are quite skilled at dumbing things down for yourself. I get it, even you get tired of feeling stupid after a while.

It seems to me that most "miracles" are, by definition, deviations from natural order. Why would God need or want to deviate from his own creation? Given the magnificence of the universe, why would He need to resort to the comparative equivalence of cheap card tricks? To the extent these minor miracles exist, do they have any purpose other than to attract peoples' attention?

I suppose “miracles” could be defined as “deviations from natural order”. But that begs the question “when have such deviations from natural order ever occurred"? When is the last time a “miracle” occurred?

Honestly, how “reasonable” is it to assert miracles? It's not about our personal beliefs or desires -- it's about a standard of demonstration and supporting corroboration that establishing something true as opposed to it being mere assertion.

Miracles are not allowed for science to remain science. Miracles are not testable, verifiable, or falsifiable. They do not conform to any laws of nature, they are not repeatable, or even understandable. Science can never confirm them. They are not a matter for science. Science looks for regular patterns in nature for its explanations. Once you have used a miracle as an explanation, you have left the realm of science, and waved the magic wand of religion.

I have never heard of any bona fide miracle. I am not aware of any event happening that isn't firmly within the rational world. I submit that no one else has either, though the odd coincidence or lucky moment is often defined as "a miracle!"

It seems to me that most "miracles" are, by definition, deviations from natural order. Why would God need or want to deviate from his own creation? Given the magnificence of the universe, why would He need to resort to the comparative equivalence of cheap card tricks? To the extent these minor miracles exist, do they have any purpose other than to attract peoples' attention?
Besides the miracles of faith that accept I would say the miracle of creation and inanimate matter becoming life qualify as miracles.

Any miracle in scripture that contradicts reality is like a giant X on a treasure map marking the exact place where something of great value was buried and hidden.

In the gospel of John there are exactly seven miracles that act like seven seals place on scripture that prevent everyone from seeing what was written inside.

"The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back