What are Hermann Cains negatives?

What are Hermann Cains negatives?

Well. There’s his ignorance of the Constitution…and its case law…and, well, the law in general…and the political process…and his intent to violate the First Amendment as president, along with Federal labor law as well…and his judicial appointments will be to the right of Attila the Hun…so those of us who like our civil rights just the way they are won’t be voting for Cain, not that anyone would have that opportunity in the first place, of course.

Herman Cain is the first candidate in history that has gotten me truly excited about a candidate!

That’s nice. But you’ll still vote for Romney in the General.

His negatives are that he's very unpolished, gaffe prone, a religious bigot, and totes a tax plan that's a massive tax cut for the wealthy and a tax hike for lesser income earners.

He's a buck dancing coon.

And you? :eusa_whistle:

Not a buck dancing coon, but Cain is. That's why he backed off the Niggerhead comments. He forgot his place for a moment.

He backed off them, because they were ridiculous. But, since you are a racist, your opinion is tainted.

You are a sad bastard... one who plays on race in order to incite others. I find that painful to watch... and, frankly, this country would be a better place without people like you.

And singling out 2% of the population for punitive taxation (the millionaire tax) isn't?

Gimme a break.

I didn't say that. I just wanted to get you to agree that Cain's plan is as much what you call class warfare as is Obama's.

lol

Not really NYCarb.. If we were planning a class warfare skirmish on the working poor, we
have to lie about them paying "a fair share" when in reality they were already paying MOST ALL of the burden. Also -- we'd have to blame them for all the economic woes of this country to distract the public from the obvious GOVT contributions to those problems and accuse them of out right theft. THEN -- we punish them for their transgressions.

None of that is happening here.

It's hard to deny that tax reciepts are incredibly top-heavy in the US. Thus it makes the nation vulnerable to downturns in the market. California know this. Their state income tax is so top-heavy that literally 35% of revenues comes from about just 50,000 individuals in the entire state!! A few months of a bad economy and California breaks the bank..

As far as Cain's tax proposal goes, I'm not fond of the fact that he's decoupled Soc Sec and Medicare from ACTUAL premium costs. Because the 9% income tax REPLACES the individual contributions to these funds. We KNOW that premiums will not stay historically flat -- so that removing FICA taxes is a bad idea to the financial stability of these programs. I'd PREFER that he leave the flexibility to ADJUST FICA as separate programs and NOT comingle all the entitlement revenue as tho it's just part of the General FUnd. That's what got us into crisis mode in Soc Sec in the first place..

So you take the stand that 'class warfare' can only work in one direction. that's convenient.

A 9% income tax PLUS a 9% sales tax replaces the payroll tax. And that 9% income tax is on your top line, your gross income.

I pay 9% NOW on my gross income, mid 5 figures, and I have no dependents/deductions, so I know that most people from my income range down are paying way below 9% on their income taxes.

And here's a broadbased analysis of the flaws in Cain's plan:

What's Not To Like? Cain's 9-9-9 Plan Hits Poor, Blows Up Deficit, Threatens Entitlements | TPMDC

Not a buck dancing coon, but Cain is. That's why he backed off the Niggerhead comments. He forgot his place for a moment.

He backed off them, because they were ridiculous. But, since you are a racist, your opinion is tainted.

You are a sad bastard... one who plays on race in order to incite others. I find that painful to watch... and, frankly, this country would be a better place without people like you.

So you are an expert on how a 65 year old southern black man feels about so one keeping the name of their hunting camp as Niggerhead?

Why did Cain say it was insensitive in the first place.

This country would be a better place without blacks? And you call me a racist?

I didn't say that. I just wanted to get you to agree that Cain's plan is as much what you call class warfare as is Obama's.

lol

Not really NYCarb.. If we were planning a class warfare skirmish on the working poor, we
have to lie about them paying "a fair share" when in reality they were already paying MOST ALL of the burden. Also -- we'd have to blame them for all the economic woes of this country to distract the public from the obvious GOVT contributions to those problems and accuse them of out right theft. THEN -- we punish them for their transgressions.

None of that is happening here.

It's hard to deny that tax reciepts are incredibly top-heavy in the US. Thus it makes the nation vulnerable to downturns in the market. California know this. Their state income tax is so top-heavy that literally 35% of revenues comes from about just 50,000 individuals in the entire state!! A few months of a bad economy and California breaks the bank..

As far as Cain's tax proposal goes, I'm not fond of the fact that he's decoupled Soc Sec and Medicare from ACTUAL premium costs. Because the 9% income tax REPLACES the individual contributions to these funds. We KNOW that premiums will not stay historically flat -- so that removing FICA taxes is a bad idea to the financial stability of these programs. I'd PREFER that he leave the flexibility to ADJUST FICA as separate programs and NOT comingle all the entitlement revenue as tho it's just part of the General FUnd. That's what got us into crisis mode in Soc Sec in the first place..

So you take the stand that 'class warfare' can only work in one direction. that's convenient.

A 9% income tax PLUS a 9% sales tax replaces the payroll tax. And that 9% income tax is on your top line, your gross income.

I pay 9% NOW on my gross income, mid 5 figures, and I have no dependents/deductions, so I know that most people from my income range down are paying way below 9% on their income taxes.

And here's a broadbased analysis of the flaws in Cain's plan:

What's Not To Like? Cain's 9-9-9 Plan Hits Poor, Blows Up Deficit, Threatens Entitlements | TPMDC

Well YOU have a better accountant than Warren Buffet's secretary :lol:

OR --you're not counting FICA taxes. Because FICA taxes account for nearly 9%.

Which is exactly why I'm skeptical about 999.. Because I want the INsurance programs RUN like Insurance programs. Given the heist that Congress has done on Soc Sec Surpluses, there's just no way I want ALL the premiums to dissapear into the Gen Fund.

If Cain wants to eventually change the funding for Medicare and Soc Sec -- he needs to tackle that gargoyle first. NOT -- disassemble the accounting totally for years in advance of reform..

There is an estimated $400 billion in Untaxed, undeclared revenue every year. A sales tax starts to capture some of that. So I give Cain some credit for opening the discussion about "broadening the base" and "fair tax". Again it's honest, fresh and open ideas that no "professional" politician would dare offer. And Cain is smart enough to modify his plans when presented with facts and evidence. Much more productive that carrying a sign for 20 days that says "I'm the 99%"..

Forum List

Back