What Anonymous is doing

Anon68

Rookie
Jul 23, 2015
I wanted to log on here and inform the country about things that Anonymous is doing. You can choose to believe me or not but I feel it's my duty to do so. I am a former Anon and there are things happening that you will not believe. Right now Anonymous is attacking a resident of Raleigh North Carolina for bashing them online on a CNN forum. The methods of attack are so disgusting that I have left the organization.

Here are some of things that they are doing.

1. They break into peoples homes by picking locks and install miniature security cameras that are very hard to find. This is what they do to politicians they don't like. These cameras are so small and military grade that they can be nested in a ceiling and are solar powered. You would be amazed at the quality they can produce.

2. They install super sonic microphones which are also hard to find. They will track the person and identify when they are not home by having a large amount of Anons follow the victims around. This could consist of hundreds of cars. Remember Anonymous is millions strong, they can do this. The drivers will feed back information to the people who break into the home so that they have time to install these. Should the victim attempt to go back home the drivers will relay information back to others that the victim has left. They will however identify the trends of the victim before doing this. i.e Identify how long they stay at work. Do they come home for lunch etc. They will stalk a victim long before actually installing their technology and the victim will be completely unaware.

3. Now here is the other thing you will all find impossible to believe. Anonymous utilizes technology that can actually read a persons thoughts. It has been around for quite some time and is used by the CIA as well. I am providing some articles below as evidence. Do your own research on google on mind reading devices and you will see what I mean. Anonymous has actually sent victims into mental institutions with this technique. Trust me when I say Anonymous does not care about the constitution. They break it constantly and they have no regard for the collateral damage they cause.

Anonymous utilizes a CIA satellite to use this technology. I have no idea if the CIA is aware Anonymous is using this. However this technology has been around for quite some time and there are tools that can actually read the electromagnetic waves that come out of a persons mind and it can actually read there thoughts.

Here are some links you will find many more when doing your own research.

We are now able to eavesdrop on the brain Scientists come closer to mind-reading devices following breakthrough brain study Daily Mail Online

Government Technology to Read Your Thoughts and Implant New Ones - JeffPolachek.com

Mind Control

CIA AND NSA PSYCHOPATHS ILLEGAL SECRET SURVEILLANCE STALKING THREATS AND MIND READING PROOF SHOCKING SECRET CIA AND NSA MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES AND TORTURES REVEALED

And one other thing I know Anonymous has done is that they have actually gone ahead and killed victims dogs before. It so saddens me to say this but it is true and the organization is so disgusting that I have left. I don't care about the repercussions of this post. But I will keep posting here and inform everyone of what they attempt to do to me after I have posted this. Beware of Anonymous, they are not who you think they are. They are not freedom fighters. They are bonified criminals and hacks.

They also receive large donations from Ernst and Young as well as Compaq. Do NOT support these companies.

I wanted to log on here and inform the country about things that Anonymous is doing. You can choose to believe me or not but I feel it's my duty to do so. I am a former Anon and there are things happening that you will not believe. Right now Anonymous is attacking a resident of Raleigh North Carolina for bashing them online on a CNN forum. The methods of attack are so disgusting that I have left the organization.

Here are some of things that they are doing.

1. They break into peoples homes by picking locks and install miniature security cameras that are very hard to find. This is what they do to politicians they don't like. These cameras are so small and military grade that they can be nested in a ceiling and are solar powered. You would be amazed at the quality they can produce.

2. They install super sonic microphones which are also hard to find. They will track the person and identify when they are not home by having a large amount of Anons follow the victims around. This could consist of hundreds of cars. Remember Anonymous is millions strong, they can do this. The drivers will feed back information to the people who break into the home so that they have time to install these. Should the victim attempt to go back home the drivers will relay information back to others that the victim has left. They will however identify the trends of the victim before doing this. i.e Identify how long they stay at work. Do they come home for lunch etc. They will stalk a victim long before actually installing their technology and the victim will be completely unaware.

3. Now here is the other thing you will all find impossible to believe. Anonymous utilizes technology that can actually read a persons thoughts. It has been around for quite some time and is used by the CIA as well. I am providing some articles below as evidence. Do your own research on google on mind reading devices and you will see what I mean. Anonymous has actually sent victims into mental institutions with this technique. Trust me when I say Anonymous does not care about the constitution. They break it constantly and they have no regard for the collateral damage they cause.

Anonymous utilizes a CIA satellite to use this technology. I have no idea if the CIA is aware Anonymous is using this. However this technology has been around for quite some time and there are tools that can actually read the electromagnetic waves that come out of a persons mind and it can actually read there thoughts.

Here are some links you will find many more when doing your own research.

We are now able to eavesdrop on the brain Scientists come closer to mind-reading devices following breakthrough brain study Daily Mail Online

Government Technology to Read Your Thoughts and Implant New Ones - JeffPolachek.com

Mind Control

CIA AND NSA PSYCHOPATHS ILLEGAL SECRET SURVEILLANCE STALKING THREATS AND MIND READING PROOF SHOCKING SECRET CIA AND NSA MIND CONTROL TECHNOLOGIES AND TORTURES REVEALED

And one other thing I know Anonymous has done is that they have actually gone ahead and killed victims dogs before. It so saddens me to say this but it is true and the organization is so disgusting that I have left. I don't care about the repercussions of this post. But I will keep posting here and inform everyone of what they attempt to do to me after I have posted this. Beware of Anonymous, they are not who you think they are. They are not freedom fighters. They are bonified criminals and hacks.

They also receive large donations from Ernst and Young as well as Compaq. Do NOT support these companies.

:cuckoo:

That's not an auspicious debut, Anon.

Anon has managed to bring the right and left together in their first post. Gotta give credit where credit is due!

...They break into peoples homes by picking locks and install miniature security cameras that are very hard to find. This is what they do to politicians they don't like. These cameras are so small and military grade that they can be nested in a ceiling and are solar powered...

Who decides which "politicians they don't like" and don't "solar-powered" cameras need to be exposed to the sun in order to charge?

But really, what has Anonymous been up to?

One news story says they hacked Canadian govt servers in protest of an anti-terrorist bill.

Another says they are going after jihadists as revenge for Charlie Hebdo.

Others say they're attacking PayPal, Dropbox, FIFA sponsors, police organizations, etc..

:dunno:

Forum List

Back