What animal are you?

Joz said:
Thank you very much, Shattered.

DRAGON: Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.

I have never been considered foolhardy in my entire life. Nor have I ever been a "big mouth". I can have a "smart mouth", tho' r-e-a-l easily. I sure don't know where 'priest' fits in there, tho'

makes you unduly demanding on others.

uh huh--thought so------thats just nice lingo for BOSSY :cow:

This is so cool. Here's Musicman.

SNAKE: Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

I guess it can't fit each of us to a T. Musicman is NOT stingy with money. At least I've never seen it. Other than that, I think it has him pegged.

Joz said:
This is so cool. Here's Musicman.

SNAKE: Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

I guess it can't fit each of us to a T. Musicman is NOT stingy with money. At least I've never seen it. Other than that, I think it has him pegged.
damn---scaley around you house I bet !!!

dilloduck said:
makes you unduly demanding on others.

uh huh--thought so------thats just nice lingo for BOSSY :cow:
Was when I was a VERy little girl. People use to think I was used to playing with younger children but I wasn't; they were always older.
Now that I'm older, I'm not bossy. But I do have standards and when I'm a boss I expect demands to be met.

If anyone happens to see Shattered, Please tell her I'm ignoring her last comment. :D

PIG: You are a splendid companion, an intellectual with a very strong need to set difficult goals and carry them out. You are sincere, tolerant, and honest but by expecting the same from others, you are incredibly naive. Your quest for material goods could be your downfall. The Pig would be best in the arts as an entertainer, or possible a lawyer.

A lawyer? WTF? :wtf:

Their Zodiac doesn't seem very accurate at all. Intellectual I am, even sincere and tolerant, but I am not even remotely naive and would make a pretty sucky lawyer as legal ethics would clash too often with my moral code and I would be ineffectual.

no1tovote4 said:
PIG: You are a splendid companion, an intellectual with a very strong need to set difficult goals and carry them out. You are sincere, tolerant, and honest but by expecting the same from others, you are incredibly naive. Your quest for material goods could be your downfall. The Pig would be best in the arts as an entertainer, or possible a lawyer.

A lawyer? WTF? :wtf:

Their Zodiac doesn't seem very accurate at all. Intellectual I am, even sincere and tolerant, but I am not even remotely naive and would make a pretty sucky lawyer as legal ethics would clash too often with my moral code and I would be ineffectual.

You have to remember, in Asian cultures, being a Lawyer means you are a learned man/woman. They don't sue like we do here and lawyers are much more revered in places like China, Korea, etc.

freeandfun1 said:
You have to remember, in Asian cultures, being a Lawyer means you are a learned man/woman. They don't sue like we do here and lawyers are much more revered in places like China, Korea, etc.

They'd be more revered here too if they would just learn to smack down each and every lawyer that tries to sue McD's for somebody getting fat!

HORSE: Your capacity for hard work is amazing. Your are your own person-very independent. While intelligent and friendly, you have a strong streak of selfishness and sharp cunning and should guard against being egotistical. Your sign suggests success as an adventurer, scientist, poet, or politician.

A cat due to my independent nature, but also my love of affection, cats like the best of both worlds. and being a Gemini (twins) that pretty much says it all.. Ying and Yang, dark and light

Maybe a bird, Ive always wanted to fly......... :D

Bonnie said:
A cat due to my independent nature, but also my love of affection, cats like the best of both worlds. and being a Gemini (twins) that pretty much says it all.. Ying and Yang, dark and light

Maybe a bird, Ive always wanted to fly......... :D

I'm with ya on the bird thing--been catching myself envying the migrating Hawks !

dilloduck said:
I'm with ya on the bird thing--been catching myself envying the migrating Hawks !

I couldn't even tell you how many dreams I have had of me flying over mountains and trees. What a ride!!

Bonnie said:
I couldn't even tell you how many dreams I have had of me flying over mountains and trees. What a ride!!

I have had those dreams, myself!

According to my wife, I would be an ass.
At least that's what she calls me all the time.
Or a dick but that's not an animal.

Forum List

Back