What animal are you?

S'ok.. I know plenty of Scorpio's that would make damn good Leo's if they'd just admit their inner tendencies. :D

Shattered said:
S'ok.. I know plenty of Scorpio's that would make damn good Leo's if they'd just admit their inner tendencies. :D

Such as... :confused:

Actually, my sunsign (or whatever) is Leo, might explain a few things. :huh:

Said1 said:
Such as... :confused:

Actually, my sunsign (or whatever) is Leo, might explain a few things. :huh:

An ex boyfriend, a sister in law, and a cousin.

Said1 said:
I give up, what about them?

They're all Scorpio's, but they'd make better Leo's. Then again, a lot of both traits are similar, so who knows. You seem like you make a better Scorpio than a Leo.

If you mean what inner tendencies...

They have an undying need to be right about everything, things must go their way, they like to be the center of attention, love glam, glitz, and material possessions..must be in positions of power.. I don't think many of those are Scorpio tendencies.. Scorpios tend to be more secretive about themselves, distrusting of most people, etc..

Shattered said:
They're all Scorpio's, but they'd make better Leo's. Then again, a lot of both traits are similar, so who knows. You seem like you make a better Scorpio than a Leo.

That's what I thought, I rock! :rock:
Plus, I'm not competative enough to be a Leo. :D

Said1 said:
That's what I thought, I rock! :rock:
Plus, I'm not competative enough to be a Leo. :D

Most Leo's don't think there's any competition - they just assume they win - period. :)

Said1 said:
Hmmm, I don't think so, and assume doesn't me success either. :D

No, but it doesn't stop them from thinking so... I'm a weird Leo.. I'm not out to compete, but I sure as hell have the rest of the traits.. Need material things..have been called a crow before - if it's shiny, I'm all over it. Need specific things in my life my way, and no other, can't go out in public without looking my best, etc.

Joz said:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ok.. How about I come back in a second with the link for you, and you can tell US what you are. :D

Thank you very much, Shattered.

DRAGON: Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.

I have never been considered foolhardy in my entire life. Nor have I ever been a "big mouth". I can have a "smart mouth", tho' r-e-a-l easily. I sure don't know where 'priest' fits in there, tho'

Joz said:
Thank you very much, Shattered.

DRAGON: Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.

I have never been considered foolhardy in my entire life. Nor have I ever been a "big mouth". I can have a "smart mouth", tho' r-e-a-l easily. I sure don't know where 'priest' fits in there, tho'

Maybe it's your "counseling" tendency.. Dunno what else to call it, but I'll refer you to the "relationships" thread for examples. :)

Forum List

Back