What animal are you?

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
Do you identify with a certain animal? If so, why?

My husband reminds me of a bear. He is pretty tall with thick black eyebrows that hood his eyes when he is angry. This is his "grizzly bear" mode. He is also very warm and snuggly. This is his "teddy bear" mode.

I think I would identify with an elephant. They are generally calm and placid, but when angered, watch out! They are also good mothers and are social animals.

So.... what about you?

Probably, Panther. I love that velvety black look. I can be extremely loving and patient; but I can also be very independant.... in all relationships. I care for my children very well.

Maybe a dog? Very, very, VERY protective of those I care for Maybe a cat? Very independent, and if I want attention, I'll come looking for you on my own terms.

Who knows.

By the Chinese Zodiac I am a sheep. I think that fits me well. Gentle, adventurous and cuddly! ;)

Well, if we're going to go that route, I'm a Rooster..

ROOSTER: The Rooster is a hard worker; shrewd and definite in decision making often speaking his mind. Because of this, you tend to seem boastful to others. You are a dreamer, flashy dresser, and extravagant to an extreme. Born under this sign you should be happy as a restaurant owner, publicist, soldier or world traveler.

That pretty well sums me up, as far as accuracy goes.

I'm a Rat and Scorpio.

Behind that sweet smile, Rats are keen and unapologetic promoters of their own agendas. This Sign is motivated by its own interests, which often include money; greed can become a problem if the Rat isn't careful to keep its priorities straight. This Sign's natural powers of charm and persuasion can definitely come in handy! Although they are often hoarders, Rats can be very generous to those in their "pack," namely friends and family members who have proven their loyalty. Others might perceive them as quick-tempered and sharp-tongued, but never boorish. Verbal jousting is a great pleasure for the Rat, a Sign that everyone around will quickly learn either to love or to hate.

LAMBcp_old.gif

FIRE LAMB Horoscope
Feb 13, 1907 to Feb 1, 1908
Feb 9, 1967 to Jan 29, 1968​

Lamb people have good taste and are quite charming and elegant … and rich. You may find them the center of attention at a stylish dinner party, ravishing all with incomparable wit and bon mots. The opposite is also true: they are often quite shy and sometimes prefer complete anonymity, the quiet life at home with a good book, a roaring fire, and the joys of the palate. A creative flame burns in their lives and you may find them before a canvas experimenting with bright bold genius strokes of paint. Sometimes, they tend to be pessimistic and question the meaning of life, wondering "why they dwell among green mountains." They are quite often deeply religious or spiritual and quite passionate about their work and their belief.

Description fits me well. I am a sheep (lamb) and Gemini. My wife says that makes me difficult to read! ;)

Said1 said:
I'm a Rat and Scorpio.
I am a Rat, too (1972), and a Libra (according to my ex-boyfriend). I thought it was interesting that both of these supposedly are "charming and diplomatic." Don't know how well I measure up to this, since I am rather shy!

mom4 said:
I am a Rat, too (1972), and a Libra (according to my ex-boyfriend). I thought it was interesting that both of these supposedly are "charming and diplomatic." Don't know how well I measure up to this, since I am rather shy!

I have seen you exhibit your diplomatic skills on this board, that is for sure!

freeandfun1 said:
LAMBcp_old.gif

Description fits me well. I am a sheep (lamb) and Gemini. My wife says that makes me difficult to read! ;)

That sheep is too funny! I think I found my new avatar! Oh, and Gemini's might be easier to read if they weren't indecisive scatterbrains! Teehee. :D

They're not indecisive scatterbrains, but they are too quick to give someone the benefit of the doubt, are very niave, and tend to get walked on a lot because of it. (My experience with them anyway)

Shattered said:
They're not indecisive scatterbrains, but they are too quick to give someone the benefit of the doubt, are very niave, and tend to get walked on a lot because of it. (My experience with them anyway)

Wow, I was kidding for the most part, although not entirely.

Said1 said:
Wow, I was kidding for the most part, although not entirely.

I figured.. I married one of them, so I'm basing my opinion on that..

Said1 said:
That sheep is too funny! I think I found my new avatar! Oh, and Gemini's might be easier to read if they weren't indecisive scatterbrains! Teehee. :D

It's the double pesonality we possess!

I used to be indecisive, now I am just not sure! :gross2:

Shattered said:
I figured.. I married one of them, so I'm basing my opinion on that..

I was married to a Sag/Dragon, many of my best friends are Sag/Dragons. I like Rat/Taurus men too for some reason. :D

I don't hold much stock in that anyway, most people think I'm a Leo for some reason.

Said1 said:
I was married to a Sag/Dragon, many of my best friends are Sag/Dragons. I like Rat/Taurus men too for some reason. :D

I don't hold much stock in that anyway, most people think I'm a Leo for some reason.

Huh. I am a Leo. What's wrong with us?? :halo:

My best friend is a Taurus.. Damned bullheaded bastard.

freeandfun1 said:
It's the double pesonality we possess!

I used to be indecisive, now I am just not sure!

Here's the secret to being indecisive, just don't tell anyone until you make up your mind, then people will think your a spontaneous, free and fun1, like your post name! At least that's what I do anyway. :D

Said1 said:
Here's the secret to being indecisive, just don't tell anyone until you make up your mind, then people will think your a spontaneous, free and fun1, like your post name! At least that's what I do anyway. :D

Great advice! Thanks!

Actually, I am a pretty decisive person. You have to be when you own your own business. It just seems that I often surround myself with people that base their decisions on emotions rather than common sense or business sense. Drives me mad!

Said1 said:
Nothing wrong with Leo's, just get mistaken for one all the time, don't knwo why. :D

I can't possibly imagine why, either. :D

Forum List

Back