What an arrogant SMUG IDIOT!!!

This is for those "UNDECIDED"!!!
You really WANT this guy ??? Pompous butt!

I want all my presidents to have a little "arrogance" about them.

Think about their position. They are practically sitting on top of the world and you expect humility?

If he was humble, then he would go around the world apologizing for American arrogance and crap like that and--wait a second!!:redface:

Right wing is all butt hurt after last night

When do we get our birther threads?

Not sure it's butthurt, leftwinger. I thought that Ryan didn't hurt their cause, and I'm not sure how Biden's antics will play out in the polls. Biden did rally his base, but I sincerely doubt it helped with the independents.

I don't think the intent was to make Biden more popular. The intent was for Biden to counterattack every argument that Ryan made. From that standpoint, Biden was successful.

His interrupting, badgering, demeaning stares, sarcasm all served a purpose/ Namely to attack the credibility of the republican position

Right wing is all butt hurt after last night

When do we get our birther threads?

Not sure it's butthurt, leftwinger. I thought that Ryan didn't hurt their cause, and I'm not sure how Biden's antics will play out in the polls. Biden did rally his base, but I sincerely doubt it helped with the independents.

I don't think the intent was to make Biden more popular. The intent was for Biden to counterattack every argument that Ryan made. From that standpoint, Biden was successful.

His interrupting, badgering, demeaning stares, sarcasm all served a purpose/ Namely to attack the credibility of the republican position

Biden's credibilty should be brought into question, also.
Having said that, whatever you want to call his disruptions, it really didn't bode well for him other than those who would have voted for him anyways, like yourself.

Forum List

Back