What an arrogant SMUG IDIOT!!!

All you who thinks Biden was unprofessional probably also cheered that massive jackass who called Obama a liar at the SOTU speech.

holy smokes, that is still chapping your ass huh:lol:

Worst case of unprofessional public behavior on national TV by a congressman I can remember, conservatives cheered, a few half-heartedly said it was bad, and the guy was a hero of the right. After that conservatives have no right to call anyone unprofessional because they apparently approve of anything.

oh the worst huh..........well all he was doing was following YOUR advice...

importantly he did not allow bullshit to go unanswered, that's the key to winning any argument under any circumstances.

:lol::eusa_boohoo:

"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.-Obama "

Now....you can't be so stupid as too NOT SEE that conservatives and republicans are doing the VERY SAME THING to obama?

c'mon......

THE MAIN TENET of Romneys campaign is "NO NO! NOT ANOTHER 4 years of OBAMA! NO NO NO!"

Right here on this message board I've seen THAT sentiment posted by conservatives a number of times injust the past 2 days!

"do you REALLY want THAT MAN for another 4 years?"

Haven't you heard of the movie 2016?

THE WHOLE FKN POINT of THAT MOVIE WAS
"do you REALLY want THAT MAN for another 4 years?"
"RUN FROM OBAMA"

I wish cons would debate ACTUAL POINTS and not just look for straw men, lies, misinformation, exteme accusations to waste debate time with

arguing with people who are constantly accusing you of THEIR OWN CRIMES is such a nuisance

and it keeps us from debating REAL ISSUES!

strawman issues?

debt
deficits
obamacare
unemployment
anemic economy after 3+ years

What have you been listening to in that echo chamber of yours, dude?

Right wing is all butt hurt after last night

When do we get our birther threads?

Worst case of unprofessional public behavior on national TV by a congressman I can remember, conservatives cheered, a few half-heartedly said it was bad, and the guy was a hero of the right. After that conservatives have no right to call anyone unprofessional because they apparently approve of anything.

oh the worst huh..........well all he was doing was following YOUR advice...

importantly he did not allow bullshit to go unanswered, that's the key to winning any argument under any circumstances.

:lol::eusa_boohoo:

Do you think the SOTU speech is a debate? You must to present such a horrible attempt at a rebuttal.

Biden is the snakeoil salesman that puts on an act and talks over anyone that will prove he is full of shit.

His act is what is used on the 1st grade playground when a kid is scared of others standing around him.....

I don't know of anyone who isn't already in the tank for Obama that thought Biden was attractive to undecided voters. Last night was Biden's night to connect with voters like myself who can be swayed at the last minute as I was in '96 for Clinton, but I had to turn the channel. I couldn't take one more word from Joe Biden.

Also, the worst case of unprofessional public behavior from a vice president in my lifetime and possibly of all time.
I've noticed in recent years Vice Presidents are trending to the offending. And you're right. This was an unprecedented bad, and it was orchestrated by a thespian infotainment prospect rather than a neutral journalist.

You have to love the warped reality liberals live in, losing is winning and everyone is butt hurt over all the polls showing Biden lost.

cue the twilight zone music

images

Another one and we know how well that turned out.

If you are a backer of the romney/ryan ticket you have some nerve about this statement.
With the out and out blatant lies that came out of mittens mouth, if you think that was professional. Let's never go by how you gauge anything.
:eusa_whistle:

LOL sure sign that Biden won, whining from all, not a hint of gloating.

All Biden did was try to distract from Ryan every chance he got by acting unprofessional. Nothing more, he knew Ryan was going to hand him his ass, so he instead tried to distract away from Ryan.

If you are a backer of the romney/ryan ticket you have some nerve about this statement.
With the out and out blatant lies that came out of mittens mouth, if you think that was professional. Let's never go by how you gauge anything.

All Biden did was try to distract from Ryan every chance he got by acting unprofessional. Nothing more, he knew Ryan was going to hand him his ass, so he instead tried to distract away from Ryan.

Let's see if you did your homework, or just ranting against the other team....
Give the lies from Mittens, then give the lies from Obama.

BIDEN DID WIN!
He won with 82 INTERRUPTIONS!
He won with MORE words!
He spoke longer!
Biden also totally won the grumpy vote.
Won the vote of the crude.
Won the vote of the totally disrespectful.
Won the vote of people that have absolutely NO regard for others' RIGHTS to speak!

So YES using those measures Biden won!

Ryan definitely was the loser....!
Ryan lost the vote of the ignorant!
Ryan lost the vote of people that barge into the front of the line because they are So... important!
Ryan lost the vote of people that talk on the cell phone in an church service!

YES Ryan LoST the vote of the crude, the lude, and Neanderthals!

I think BIDEN took notes from SNL and Chris Mathews sketch. Just scream the whole time , make no sense you win the debate LOL ..

Uh oh!

Even more proof Joe won:

GHook93 just neg repped me for my comment above.

What sore losers right wingers are, we seemed to deal with Obama's loss with Rmoney much better. A lot less crying anyway..

Did he call you a "******" or some variation of such in the neg?

That's his fav.

BIDEN DID WIN!
He won with 82 INTERRUPTIONS!
He won with MORE words!
He spoke longer!
Biden also totally won the grumpy vote.
Won the vote of the crude.
Won the vote of the totally disrespectful.
Won the vote of people that have absolutely NO regard for others' RIGHTS to speak!

So YES using those measures Biden won!

Ryan definitely was the loser....!
Ryan lost the vote of the ignorant!
Ryan lost the vote of people that barge into the front of the line because they are So... important!
Ryan lost the vote of people that talk on the cell phone in an church service!

YES Ryan LoST the vote of the crude, the lude, and Neanderthals!

It is so easy to picture you stomping your foot and having a tantrum while typing that. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back