What an arrogant SMUG IDIOT!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
$images.jpeg

This is for those "UNDECIDED"!!!
You really WANT this guy ??? Pompous butt!

LOL sure sign that Biden won, whining from all, not a hint of gloating.

All Biden did was try to distract from Ryan every chance he got by acting unprofessional. Nothing more, he knew Ryan was going to hand him his ass, so he instead tried to distract away from Ryan.

He acted professional enough and more importantly he did not allow bullshit to go unanswered, that's the key to winning any argument under any circumstances.

BIDEN DID WIN!
He won with 82 INTERRUPTIONS!
He won with MORE words!
He spoke longer!
Biden also totally won the grumpy vote.
Won the vote of the crude.
Won the vote of the totally disrespectful.
Won the vote of people that have absolutely NO regard for others' RIGHTS to speak!

So YES using those measures Biden won!

Ryan definitely was the loser....!
Ryan lost the vote of the ignorant!
Ryan lost the vote of people that barge into the front of the line because they are So... important!
Ryan lost the vote of people that talk on the cell phone in an church service!

YES Ryan LoST the vote of the crude, the lude, and Neanderthals!

All Biden did was try to distract from Ryan every chance he got by acting unprofessional. Nothing more, he knew Ryan was going to hand him his ass, so he instead tried to distract away from Ryan.

He acted professional enough and more importantly he did not allow bullshit to go unanswered, that's the key to winning any argument under any circumstances.

oh sure it is...I guess the people will decide if this is the type of behavior they like from a President and a Vice President..

but someone hit the nail on the head by saying Biden was just getting his base wound up, and here you prove it..

:lol:

You proved his point..

Hook, line, and sinker.

Biden won and kept the democratic base. I doubt he scored too many points with the independents. Debate style does count.
Also, their were "lies" coming from both sides. (I'm not a republican)

All you who thinks Biden was unprofessional probably also cheered that massive jackass who called Obama a liar at the SOTU speech.

Grumpy old man, with a wild smile. He thinks everything is quite funny. Yea, he won. Wonder if he'll be awarded a Nobel prize for this performance.

All you who thinks Biden was unprofessional probably also cheered that massive jackass who called Obama a liar at the SOTU speech.

holy smokes, that is still chapping your ass huh:lol:

Worst case of unprofessional public behavior on national TV by a congressman I can remember, conservatives cheered, a few half-heartedly said it was bad, and the guy was a hero of the right. After that conservatives have no right to call anyone unprofessional because they apparently approve of anything.

"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things.-Obama "

Now....you can't be so stupid as too NOT SEE that conservatives and republicans are doing the VERY SAME THING to obama?

c'mon......

THE MAIN TENET of Romneys campaign is "NO NO! NOT ANOTHER 4 years of OBAMA! NO NO NO!"

Right here on this message board I've seen THAT sentiment posted by conservatives a number of times injust the past 2 days!

"do you REALLY want THAT MAN for another 4 years?"

Haven't you heard of the movie 2016?

THE WHOLE FKN POINT of THAT MOVIE WAS
"do you REALLY want THAT MAN for another 4 years?"
"RUN FROM OBAMA"

I wish cons would debate ACTUAL POINTS and not just look for straw men, lies, misinformation, exteme accusations to waste debate time with

arguing with people who are constantly accusing you of THEIR OWN CRIMES is such a nuisance

and it keeps us from debating REAL ISSUES!

:lol:

You proved his point..

Hook, line, and sinker.
Hardly. He spoke from his heart like a good American does.

Thank you for overdoing how your party enters FAIL's door by patronizing the sleeping giant that Americans are, because the American people WILL hand Biden and his master their arses November 6. We be watching your precinct chairmen trying to stuff ballots. So you better watch out! :muahaha:

holy smokes, that is still chapping your ass huh:lol:

Worst case of unprofessional public behavior on national TV by a congressman I can remember, conservatives cheered, a few half-heartedly said it was bad, and the guy was a hero of the right. After that conservatives have no right to call anyone unprofessional because they apparently approve of anything.

Also, the worst case of unprofessional public behavior from a vice president in my lifetime and possibly of all time.

Forum List

Back