What Americans think of the healthcare bill

Now the real question is:

Will Dems run a sincere campaign on passing Universal Health Care or will they resort to being the Lying Cocksucker they are and pretend they don't?

They will follow the playbook: Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...they'll pick one, a couple, or the whole enchilada and run with it...

It's Booooooosh's fault more people don't love ObamaCare

Among other things...perhaps O didn't get his message out for the shellacing he and the Statists suffered at our hands. Education gap perhaps?

Will Dems run a sincere campaign on passing Universal Health Care or will they resort to being the Lying Cocksucker they are and pretend they don't?

They will follow the playbook: Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...they'll pick one, a couple, or the whole enchilada and run with it...

"The Whole Encilada?"

:eusa_eh:

I think Mexican Food bears much of the responsibility for our need for healthcare.

"The Whole Encilada?"

I think Mexican Food bears much of the responsibility for our need for healthcare.

"Yo quiero Taco Bell"...Drop that Chalupa!

;)

"The Whole Enchilada?"

;)

In what I predict will be an unintended twist of fate, I expect 2nd and 3rd generation Mexican-Americans will bear the brunt of the costs of Federally Funded Healthcare.

;)

In what I predict will be an unintended twist of fate, I expect 2nd and 3rd generation Mexican-Americans will bear the brunt of the costs of Federally Funded Healthcare.

Generational theft.

I'm convinced the real reason for allowing illegals to cross our border is so they can produce generations to pay taxes that will fund our growing nanny-state.

Generational theft.

I'm convinced the real reason for allowing illegals to cross our border is so they can produce generations to pay taxes that will fund our growing nanny-state.

And had been bandied about that the inaction on the borders and enforcing the Law already on the books is that both parties see future constituients. I rather see this as the case. Compassion has nothing to do with it.

*Young adults will be able to stay on their parents' health plans until the age of 26. Many health plans currently drop dependents from coverage when they turn 19 or finish college.

You gotta love this crap....why not keep the "kids" on until they are 40.....why not keep those 99 ers who are collecting unemployment until they reach 199 weeks or 299 weeks.Those union workers who want the companies to pay for their pensions,pay for their vacations,pay for their health care,pay for their dental for them and their families long after they have left the company....

The party of give me,give me,give me.....more ,more,more......

*Young adults will be able to stay on their parents' health plans until the age of 26. Many health plans currently drop dependents from coverage when they turn 19 or finish college.

You gotta love this crap....why not keep the "kids" on until they are 40.....why not keep those 99 ers who are collecting unemployment until they reach 199 weeks or 299 weeks.Those union workers who want the companies to pay for their pensions,pay for their vacations,pay for their health care,pay for their dental for them and their families long after they have left the company....

The party of give me,give me,give me.....more ,more,more......

What they mean is raising a nation of whimps that have to cling to mommy and daddy.

as of now, I am against it.. It's not going to be a good move for the government.. hopefully, the leaders of our nation sees it as we see it..

Forum List

Back