What Americans Really Think...

Herr Ho
16px-Schutzstaffel_SS_SVG1.1.svg.png
fly the former "Jewish crackpot" has seen the light, and is now mainstream

Herr Ho
Do you really think you are fooling us, Ayatollah Yousef Mohammed, by pulling up nuts like this guy? You might have left Iran, but I think you heart is still with those religious nuts there. Remember, Mr. Gooz, you can always join that crackpot on some street corner and rant and rave the same nonsense alongside of him.

Herr Ho
Do you really think you are fooling us, Ayatollah Yousef Mohammed, by pulling up nuts like this guy? You might have left Iran, but I think you heart is still with those religious nuts there. Remember, Mr. Gooz, you can always join that crackpot on some street corner and rant and rave the same nonsense alongside of him.

He aint fooling anyone. Not even himself. Jos is nothing but an Islamic monkey who hates Jews

While in reality the world is sick and tired of Muslim Neanderthals. Newsflash to Pbel, it ain't Israelis they are searching and profiling at international airports and public venues.

‘SORRY, BUT YOUR NAME DIDN’T SOUND LIKE A JEWISH ONE’

The El Al security checkers abroad are apparently trained to treat anyone who doesn’t come under the category of Jewish ‏(or Christian Zionist‏) tourist with extreme suspicion. This is the conclusion to be drawn from the treatment meted out to 32-year-old Rebecca and her partner Rafiq, 34, who flew from New York to Tel Aviv on December 23.
U.S. couple with Jewish roots didn’t expect El Al’s inquisition
While flying to Israel recently, Rebecca and Rafiq were treated with intrusive suspicion and lost a computer and iPad.
3260612707.jpg

U.S. couple with Jewish roots didn't expect El Al's inquisition - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Shadap you fucking idiot, try crossing any international airport with the name Mohammad and see how many security agents stick their fingers up your filthy Muslim butt. Ha ha ha.

While in reality the world is sick and tired of Muslim Neanderthals. Newsflash to Pbel, it ain't Israelis they are searching and profiling at international airports and public venues.

‘SORRY, BUT YOUR NAME DIDN’T SOUND LIKE A JEWISH ONE’

The El Al security checkers abroad are apparently trained to treat anyone who doesn’t come under the category of Jewish ‏(or Christian Zionist‏) tourist with extreme suspicion. This is the conclusion to be drawn from the treatment meted out to 32-year-old Rebecca and her partner Rafiq, 34, who flew from New York to Tel Aviv on December 23.
U.S. couple with Jewish roots didn’t expect El Al’s inquisition
While flying to Israel recently, Rebecca and Rafiq were treated with intrusive suspicion and lost a computer and iPad.
3260612707.jpg

U.S. couple with Jewish roots didn't expect El Al's inquisition - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Shadap you fucking idiot, try crossing any international airport with the name Mohammad and see how many security agents stick their fingers up your filthy Muslim butt. Ha ha ha.

kul_khara_greeting_card.jpg

kul_khara_greeting_card.jpg
A poster right above BecauseKnowsJackshit's kitchen table. Ha ha!

Guess I'll say for the third time for you Goob...The Palestinians put those tents up knowing the Gestapo, I mean IDF would remove them...It wasa set up photo opportunity to remind the world of the injustices heaped upon un-armed civilians. The Israelis were outsmarted.

The world is watching.
You are funny since the majority of the people in the world are not even thinking about Israel since they are too busy earning a living to take care of their families. You think someone in Peru or El Salvador is thinking about Israel? Here in the U.S. if you got around you would see they are more fixated on what the Muslim terrorists are doing in different parts of the world. Do you think this country is as anti-Israel (read that anti-Semitic because you are not fooling anyone) as you are, Mr. Pazzo

Good 'ol HossFly who lives under the ZioNut tails...blinded in all directions and has lost his sense of justice because of the strong aroma of his abode....

Just a quick question I like to ask the ZioNuts: Even If I were an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of what I posted? You, ZioNuts use your anti-Semite crap when you have "No Answer" to the point at hand.

Seriously? Did you just ask that question? Oh my gosh! ROFL! YOU ARE A PIECE OF WORK, PBELS! Incredible! lol..

-Jeremiah

You are funny since the majority of the people in the world are not even thinking about Israel since they are too busy earning a living to take care of their families. You think someone in Peru or El Salvador is thinking about Israel? Here in the U.S. if you got around you would see they are more fixated on what the Muslim terrorists are doing in different parts of the world. Do you think this country is as anti-Israel (read that anti-Semitic because you are not fooling anyone) as you are, Mr. Pazzo

Good 'ol HossFly who lives under the ZioNut tails...blinded in all directions and has lost his sense of justice because of the strong aroma of his abode....

Just a quick question I like to ask the ZioNuts: Even If I were an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of what I posted? You, ZioNuts use your anti-Semite crap when you have "No Answer" to the point at hand.

Seriously? Did you just ask that question? Oh my gosh! ROFL! YOU ARE A PIECE OF WORK, PBELS! Incredible! lol..

-Jeremiah

Yes Jerk emiah, can you answer the question posed? Call on the Holy Spirit for guidence.

Forum List

Back