What Americans Really Think...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012

Israel evacuates Palestinians from West Bank tent outpost - Yahoo! News

10users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
Go • 6 hrs agoReport Abuse
Bibi courting the settlers and Gush Emunim
1 Reply .

15users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
nmeric • 5 hrs agoReport Abuse
LMAO! Just like I've said - the government will ignore or circumvent the court!
What a joke!
Reply .

4users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
MarcusC • 1 hr 59 mins agoReport Abuse
Israeli plans to build a settlement there yet U.N. or EU does nothing.... No peace!! More wars to come!
1 Reply .

12users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this comment
Joe • 3 hrs agoReport Abuse
they had to go because they are not ethnically suitable... hmmmm now what does that remind me of
6 Replies .

4users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
jsl • 18 mins agoReport Abuse
Mr. Netyahoooooo is only missing the stash.....looks like, acts like, steals property like and orders the killing of others like "Hitler"
Reply .

Fishless • 28 mins agoReport Abuse
So they call it "evacuates" when the men were forcefully removed with their arms behind their backs.
1 Reply .

2users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
viva-suriname • 46 mins agoReport Abuse
Additional reporting by Ori Lewis in Jerusalem and Noah Browning in Ramallah; editing by Andrew CocRoche)
I hope all this journalist will get some Pulitzer price for this article.
I did not know the Palestinians were stranded in the tent they erected. ... More
Reply .

2users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
Rick • 2 hrs 7 mins agoReport Abuse
Give up on the peace deal between palistinians and israelis,never happen.
1 Reply .

6users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down0users disliked this comment
philip • 2 hrs 30 mins agoReport Abuse
The crimes of the zionists must be stopped. The US must stop supporting Israel with billions of US taxpayers money as it makes itself complicit with these crimes!
Reply .

10users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down2users disliked this comment
Frank B • 2 hrs 54 mins agoReport Abuse
Another step in the path to the elimination of Israel.
3 Replies .
More

Netanyahu is afraid of being labeled a weak leader from the extreme Right if he doesn't continue settlement expansion through state sponsored violence.

What Americans think?

I think I remarked the other day that the Johnnies better be on the lookout for Caterpillars.

What Americans think?

I think I remarked the other day that the Johnnies better be on the lookout for Caterpillars.

You did not get the point of my original post entitled: Palestinians outsmarting Israelis, " and that is the Photo on every news station on planet earth...

Israel is despised by the world, and America is next as my linked poll shows.

Netanyahu should be tried & convicted for war crimes against his own citizens. What kind of leader of a country makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & concedes land to them to keep them captives when all the Palestinians want is to be free from Israel. And then Netanyahu just can't seem to understand why Israel is thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missles killing his Israeli citizens.

What Americans think?

You did not get the point of my original post entitled: Palestinians outsmarting Israelis, " and that is the Photo on every news station on planet earth...

What was the point about squatters on Israeli settlement land I didn't get?

What Americans think?

Guess I'll say for the third time for you Goob...The Palestinians put those tents up knowing the Gestapo, I mean IDF would remove them...It wasa set up photo opportunity to remind the world of the injustices heaped upon un-armed civilians. The Israelis were outsmarted.

The world is watching.

Netanyahu is afraid of being labeled a weak leader from the extreme Right if he doesn't continue settlement expansion through state sponsored violence.

That taking to mind that Netanyahu is not at all right winger. That is why we need a true rightist winger to the leading horse.

???:lol:....oh boy...if he's not a right winger than I don't know what to say...:cool:

Shallah, you are wanting Bennett? The crazy man who will ruin Israel?

Guess I'll say for the third time for you Goob...The Palestinians put those tents up knowing the Gestapo, I mean IDF would remove them...It wasa set up photo opportunity to remind the world of the injustices heaped upon un-armed civilians. The Israelis were outsmarted.

The world is watching.
You are funny since the majority of the people in the world are not even thinking about Israel since they are too busy earning a living to take care of their families. You think someone in Peru or El Salvador is thinking about Israel? Here in the U.S. if you got around you would see they are more fixated on what the Muslim terrorists are doing in different parts of the world. Do you think this country is as anti-Israel (read that anti-Semitic because you are not fooling anyone) as you are, Mr. Pazzo

The world is watching.
You are funny since the majority of the people in the world are not even thinking about Israel since they are too busy earning a living to take care of their families. You think someone in Peru or El Salvador is thinking about Israel? Here in the U.S. if you got around you would see they are more fixated on what the Muslim terrorists are doing in different parts of the world. Do you think this country is as anti-Israel (read that anti-Semitic because you are not fooling anyone) as you are, Mr. Pazzo

Good 'ol HossFly who lives under the ZioNut tails...blinded in all directions and has lost his sense of justice because of the strong aroma of his abode....

Just a quick question I like to ask the ZioNuts: Even If I were an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of what I posted? You, ZioNuts use your anti-Semite crap when you have "No Answer" to the point at hand.

But you didn't post a true picture, now did you?

From your link:

TrueGroundSpeed *•* 18 mins ago
If possible, the Muslims will remove Jews and Israel from the land.....all of the land. The Jews have had a continual presence there for 3000 years in spite of the spectacular efforts to exterminate them. They won't be killed off easily.

ISmell *•* 1 hr 15 mins ago
If it wasn't for Zionism, a Jewish people's inalienable right for self-determination in their ancestral lands and being ready to die for it, the Muslims would slaughter every last one of them, just like they try to do each other. Only weapon Muslims have stronger then slaughter is that breed...

Jeffrey *•* 1 hr 9 mins ago
are these the same "palestinians" who threw chocolates at their children, sang, danced and celebrated on 9/11???

Liz *•* 43 secs ago
*Israel*......Greater is HE that is in YOU, than he that is in the world. If GOD is for YOU, who can be against thee?.....Jesus Christ, the King of the Jews; and Lord of Lords. God bless you Israel, and may his love protect your borders.

Rose *•* 9 hrs ago
Jesus will speak for HIMSELF one day! The Islamists and the fake Christians will have to answer for all the EVIL they spread.

Hugh *•* 3 mins 37 secs ago
Just look at the arab authors name and the picture posted and you know that this is totaly anti israel bias. It would be no different if al quida or the taliban was writing for yahoo and posted a picture of American soldiers protecting American land. Would you let illegal refugees from Canada or... More

Last edited:
what was the point about squatters on israeli settlement land i didn't get?

guess i'll say for the third time for you goob...the palestinians put those tents up knowing the gestapo, i mean idf would remove them...it wasa set up photo opportunity to remind the world of the injustices heaped upon un-armed civilians. The israelis were outsmarted.

The world is watching.
you are funny since the majority of the people in the world are not even thinking about israel since they are too busy earning a living to take care of their families. You think someone in peru or el salvador is thinking about israel? Here in the u.s. If you got around you would see they are more fixated on what the muslim terrorists are doing in different parts of the world. Do you think this country is as anti-israel (read that anti-semitic because you are not fooling anyone) as you are, mr. Pazzo

roflmao!

The world is watching.

Good 'ol HossFly who lives under the ZioNut tails...blinded in all directions and has lost his sense of justice because of the strong aroma of his abode....

Just a quick question I like to ask the ZioNuts: Even If I were an anti-Semite, how would that affect the veracity of what I posted? You, ZioNuts use your anti-Semite crap when you have "No Answer" to the point at hand.
Even if your weren't an anti Semite, you would still be a douchebag, Mussolini Pbel.

Win win.

What Americans think?

No, Nazis like you and your Jihadists friends in the middle east are despised by the world. Nice try though Nazi Boy. You're an ignorant retard, and the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS SUPPORT ISRAEL.

CNN Poll: 57% of Americans say Israeli attacks in Gaza are justified – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

American Public Opinion Toward Israel: An Overview

POLL: Majority of Americans Support Israeli Attack on Gaza Strip; Do You?

Support for Israel in U.S. at 63%, Near Record High

Americans Maintain Broad Support for Israel

What Americans think?

No, Nazis like you and your Jihadists friends in the middle east are despised by the world. Nice try though Nazi Boy. You're an ignorant retard, and the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS SUPPORT ISRAEL.

CNN Poll: 57% of Americans say Israeli attacks in Gaza are justified – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Pbel lives on a different planet. He believes what he and a bunch of Islamists and neo Nazis think is the same as what Americans think. Then he whacks himself off to it until he falls asleep. Ha ha.

Sherri and Pbel, as well as the other Nazis on this board try to paint this picture that "Israel is despised globally" and "The world is sick of Israel" . Guess what retards, your fairytale claims won't go well in free world. People like you are a small minority and ALWAYS WILL BE a small minority, just remember that.

Pbel lives on a different planet. He believes what he and a bunch of Islamists and neo Nazis think is the same as what Americans think. Then he whacks himself off to it until he falls asleep. Ha ha.

Hey Roudy, next time you go shopping, can you pick pbel a box of kleenex. He needs something to wipe his tears

Sherri and Pbel, as well as the other Nazis on this board try to paint this picture that "Israel is despised globally" and "The world is sick of Israel" . Guess what retards, your fairytale claims won't go well in free world. People like you are a small minority and ALWAYS WILL BE a small minority, just remember that.

I know how you feel, I don't want you to feel I'm transgressing. God doesn't like aggressors. But I also want you not to make a claim the whole world overwhelmingly supports Israel.

Forum List

Back