What American President Would Do That?

Jack Fate

I'm Your Daddy
May 31, 2010
Northern Washington state
How else to explain his latest outrage against the country that elevated him to the ranks of world leadership? Last week, the Obama State Department submitted a report to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights on the supposed human rights violations taking place in the United States. According to the Washington Times, the report

describes how the United States discriminates against the disabled, homosexuals, women, Native Americans, blacks, Hispanics and those who don't speak English. There is the expected pandering to Muslims...the report notes that until recently, the U.S. engaged in torture, unlawfully detained terrorist suspects and illegally spied on Americans communicating with terrorists ... but the report assures readers that Mr. Obama has been putting a stop to all that.

The rest of this OP about our "Commander in Grief"
American Thinker: What American President Would Do That?

How else to explain his latest outrage against the country that elevated him to the ranks of world leadership? Last week, the Obama State Department submitted a report to the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights on the supposed human rights violations taking place in the United States. According to the Washington Times, the report

describes how the United States discriminates against the disabled, homosexuals, women, Native Americans, blacks, Hispanics and those who don't speak English. There is the expected pandering to Muslims...the report notes that until recently, the U.S. engaged in torture, unlawfully detained terrorist suspects and illegally spied on Americans communicating with terrorists ... but the report assures readers that Mr. Obama has been putting a stop to all that.

So the State Department told the truth? DAMN THEM!

I won't speak to how right or wrong he is, because things like what he said are very hard to quantify, but how does criticism equate to hating your country?

I thought this was a joke.

Obama is the most unAmerican fuck in our history

"the United States discriminates against the disabled, homosexuals, women, Native Americans, blacks, Hispanics and those who don't speak English. There is the expected pandering to Muslims...the report notes that until recently, the U.S. engaged in torture, unlawfully detained terrorist suspects and illegally spied on Americans communicating with terrorists ... but the report assures readers that Mr. Obama has been putting a stop to all that."

This is so fucking sick. Every Progressives need to get booted from office this Niovember

:rofl:

how much does the American Thinker pay you?

i don't think he's one of the paid shills... i think he's just an idiot.

I honestly don't think our Commander in Grief will run in 2012. The way he's going his approval numbers will force his party and him to look elsewhere for a candidate. This is what makes me think Hillary is positioning herself for 2012. If she resigns after the Nov elections, that will be a telling sign.

That's a good question.

"the United States discriminates against the disabled, homosexuals, women, Native Americans, blacks, Hispanics and those who don't speak English. There is the expected pandering to Muslims...the report notes that until recently, the U.S. engaged in torture, unlawfully detained terrorist suspects and illegally spied on Americans communicating with terrorists ... but the report assures readers that Mr. Obama has been putting a stop to all that."

This is so fucking sick. Every Progressives need to get booted from office this Niovember

Are you REALLY trying to say that the groups listed in the article are NOT discriminated against? What USA do you live in?

Are you REALLY trying to say that the groups listed in the article are NOT discriminated against? What USA do you live in?

Do you believe the USA is a bad place?

I watched this fraud last night at the end of his little talk say.."God bless America". It made me want to puke.

who cares what anyone thinks who put's the commander in chief in quotes.

loser :cuckoo:

i love the pretend 'patriots' who hate this country except when they win elections.

I do not dislike Obama because he won the election. Are you really that damn stupid?

You sound like Michelle Obama.

When we were fighting for our Independence, Quislings reported back to the Brits so I guess this is to be expected from you fuckers

Do you believe the USA is a bad place?

I think this nation is absolutely, hands down, the BEST nation on Earth.

Not neccesarily because of any one existing characteristic or because even because of it's past but simply because of it's POTENTIAL and RESOLVE.

We were born with a constitution that guarentees FREEDOM and LIBERTY to all people. Therefore the very conception of this nation was immaculate, and while this nation is not perfect and was not born perfect, what we have that is totally and completely unique to US is the POTENTIAL to stand tall in the face of adversity and to be that beacon of liberty and freedom.

When the Bill of Rights was written, there were still slaves in this nation. America did not then live up to it's full potential, and I still believe that in many ways we still have not. But we have always found the resolve to reach that potential and a major party of reaching theat potential is knowing when CHANGE is neccesary.

It really is hard to explain. That's why libturds don't try to explain. They just insult the hell out you and think that's sufficient to put you in your place. Got news for dem libruls. got news.

I watched this fraud last night at the end of his little talk say.."God bless America". It made me want to puke.

i love the pretend 'patriots' who hate this country except when they win elections.

You are an ugly troll with hairy legs who cannot read properly. He wrote "Commander in Grief." The quotes were there to highlight the change.

Perhaps Obama wants us to learn about how to treat homosexuals from Saudi Arabia, how to treat women from the Taliban, how to deal with aborigines from the Australians, how to treat blacks from the Japanese, how to deal with Hispanics from Hugo Chavez, and how to deal with non-native language speakers from the French.

The man is an empty suit and a growing embarrassment to this country.

Actually, counselor what was in quotes was "Commander in Grief" pay attention whydonchya?

Forum List

Back