What American Needs More Of

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
Democrat Big Kenny and Republican John Rich of Big & Rich. If they can work together to do this, so can everyone else.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjJyZfDCa88&feature=related]Big & Rich - That's Why I Pray (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Begging for forgiveness, wanting to make a difference, Praying for better days....

If able Americans took the song to heart and took that job, went off the government dole and made their own way.....

They's have their pride back and the economy would begin to heal...The American Way.

Begging for forgiveness, wanting to make a difference, Praying for better days....

If able Americans took the song to heart and took that job, went off the government dole and made their own way.....

They's have their pride back and the economy would begin to heal...The American Way.

I think its the American part thats pissing people off, look how many CHEER when the American flag cannot be flown? Look how many cheer when Americans cant celebrate their holidays because it offends someone. Look how Americans are always asked "cant u see it from another cultures point of view?

American seems to be the common demoninator here.

So we should all sit around and pray for things to get better? Typical christian laziness. Please someone help me because i am incapable of doing anything.

If you are going to pray that is all cool, and if you are going to kneel and hope for someone to save you that is also your business, just do us all a favor and don't do it with your imaginary friend. There is a very low likelihood anyone is going to save you if you pray, but there is zero possibility god is going to do anything for you, especially when you pray to a make believe one.

I do wonder why you feel america needs more lazy white people on their knees hopping someone else will solve the problems they create.

So we should all sit around and pray for things to get better? Typical christian laziness. Please someone help me because i am incapable of doing anything.

If you are going to pray that is all cool, and if you are going to kneel and hope for someone to save you that is also your business, just do us all a favor and don't do it with your imaginary friend. There is a very low likelihood anyone is going to save you if you pray, but there is zero possibility god is going to do anything for you, especially when you pray to a make believe one.

I do wonder why you feel america needs more lazy white people on their knees hopping someone else will solve the problems they create.

im offended and im not even christian.

I don't want to see you pointing a finger and calling people racist, otherwise you'd be a hypocrite.

I don't want to see you pointing a finger and calling people racist, otherwise you'd be a hypocrite.

What, are you worried i might take you job?

im offended and im not even christian.

Then you are way to easily butthurt, now go tell someone who cares.

Yea, this one is way over your head.

What, are you worried i might take you job?

Doubtful you'd replace me when you can't even use proper English... "Take you job".:lol: Numbskull.

Forum List

Back