What America thinks of the impeachment

yet if I use the daily beat or daily caller, people call me on that. they should.

so this tells. me all I need to know about you.
The link you objected to claimed Trump admitted to withholding evidence from congress; are you saying he hasn't done so?

trump admits withhoulding evidence - Google Search
And only off the wall sites are reporting that.

Give it up.
Trump essentially admitted on live TV to doing the thing he's accused of in the impeachment inquiry

you idiot. He was joking, geez, you libs have to be the dumbest creatures on earth.

Yeah and they're working hard to prove it every day. Such ambition.

Because what he (WJC) did actually happened. Trump released the transcript. Do you want Trump to replay the call? I am not sure what more you get out of Trump when you have his verbiage in black an white.
Clinton lied about consensual sex.
He deserved impeachment but not removal.
Trump lied about extorting a foreign leader for help in an upcoming US election; he deserves impeachment and conviction and worse.

Trump's Ukraine phone call, annotated

"The President (cont.)

"The former ambassador from the United States, the woman was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, here’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me."

everything in Trump's quote is true. the Bidens are corrupt, Joe was bribing the Ukraine government to silence the investigation of his corrupt son and the corrupt Burisma

The opinion that there was a quid pro quo. It is impossible to prove intent I think this matter. The House did not go about asking for the witnesses correctly and Trump’s attorneys followed the law.
Trump refused to provide congress with any evidence, documents or witnesses; that has never happened before.

Four Republicans can decide to hear from Bolton in the Senate trial; if they refuse, they will become complicit in the cover up.

Here's the Proof that Trump's "No Quid Pro Quo" Call Never Happened

• "During a July 10, 2019 meeting at the White House, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union told Ukrainians officials that there would be a 'pre-requisite of investigations' before any White House meeting would occur. (Sondland Opening Statement, Nov. 20, 2019, at 10; Hill Depo. at 27; Vindman Depo. at 29)
  • "During a July 25, 2019 phone call, President Trump asked President Zelenskyy for the 'favor' of an investigation into Joe Biden and the false, Russian-backed claims that it was Ukraine that interfered in the 2016 U.S. election. (Memcon of Trump-Zelenskyy Call, July 25, 2019)
  • "Following a July 26, 2019 meeting between the Ambassador to the EU and Ukrainians officials, President Trump asked the ambassador, 'So [Zelenskyy is] going to do the investigation?', to which the ambassador replied, 'He’s going to do it.' (Holmes Depo. at 24; Sondland Testimony on Nov. 20, 2019)"

Even While Criticizing Trump, Ukraine President Slaps Down ‘Quid Pro Quo’ Claim
Your link:

"But, as he’s done consistently, Zelensky rejected any talk of the potential corruption investigations being linked to the U.S. military aid.

"'Look, I never talked to the President from the position of a quid pro quo,' said the Ukrainian president. 'That’s not my thing. … I don’t want us to look like beggars. But you have to understand. We’re at war. If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us. I think that’s just about fairness. It’s not about a quid pro quo. It just goes without saying.'"

Would you really expect Zelensky to bite the hand that feeds him as long as a corrupt crony capitalist occupies the Oval Office?
merlin_156032568_8b73e660-778f-4f16-bba8-f9bb15d74b96-jumbo.jpg

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Inquiries He Sought, Bolton Book Says

Bolton's lawyer has gone on record that the NY times story is a lie.

Link?

The opinion that there was a quid pro quo. It is impossible to prove intent I think this matter. The House did not go about asking for the witnesses correctly and Trump’s attorneys followed the law.
Trump refused to provide congress with any evidence, documents or witnesses; that has never happened before.

Four Republicans can decide to hear from Bolton in the Senate trial; if they refuse, they will become complicit in the cover up.

Here's the Proof that Trump's "No Quid Pro Quo" Call Never Happened

• "During a July 10, 2019 meeting at the White House, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union told Ukrainians officials that there would be a 'pre-requisite of investigations' before any White House meeting would occur. (Sondland Opening Statement, Nov. 20, 2019, at 10; Hill Depo. at 27; Vindman Depo. at 29)
  • "During a July 25, 2019 phone call, President Trump asked President Zelenskyy for the 'favor' of an investigation into Joe Biden and the false, Russian-backed claims that it was Ukraine that interfered in the 2016 U.S. election. (Memcon of Trump-Zelenskyy Call, July 25, 2019)
  • "Following a July 26, 2019 meeting between the Ambassador to the EU and Ukrainians officials, President Trump asked the ambassador, 'So [Zelenskyy is] going to do the investigation?', to which the ambassador replied, 'He’s going to do it.' (Holmes Depo. at 24; Sondland Testimony on Nov. 20, 2019)"

Even While Criticizing Trump, Ukraine President Slaps Down ‘Quid Pro Quo’ Claim
Your link:

"But, as he’s done consistently, Zelensky rejected any talk of the potential corruption investigations being linked to the U.S. military aid.

"'Look, I never talked to the President from the position of a quid pro quo,' said the Ukrainian president. 'That’s not my thing. … I don’t want us to look like beggars. But you have to understand. We’re at war. If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us. I think that’s just about fairness. It’s not about a quid pro quo. It just goes without saying.'"

Would you really expect Zelensky to bite the hand that feeds him as long as a corrupt crony capitalist occupies the Oval Office?
merlin_156032568_8b73e660-778f-4f16-bba8-f9bb15d74b96-jumbo.jpg

Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Inquiries He Sought, Bolton Book Says

Bolton's lawyer has gone on record that the NY times story is a lie.

Link?

it was said on outnumbered yesterday, I don't know where they got it.

Of course there is zero proof that any hacking was done by the russian government. But there is proof that the DNC and the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier of lies and then release it to the biased US media.
whistling.jpg

Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

"The report indicates that Russian hacking may have penetrated further into U.S. voting systems than was previously understood. It states unequivocally in its summary statement that it was Russian military intelligence, specifically the Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate, or GRU, that conducted the cyber attacks described in the document:

"Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate actors … executed cyber espionage operations against a named U.S. company in August 2016, evidently to obtain information on elections-related software and hardware solutions. …

"The actors likely used data obtained from that operation to … launch a voter registration-themed spear-phishing campaign targeting U.S. local government organizations."

Why would Hillary and the DNC pay Russians to help Trump?

they paid them to help Hillary. Creating a dossier of lies about Trump certainly wasn't designed to help Trump.

The russians wanted hillary to win because they had her emails and tons of info to use to blackmail her into doing whatever the wanted. They did not want Trump because they could not control him like they could hillary.

Wake up dude, there was russian collusion and it was all done by the dems.

Of course there is zero proof that any hacking was done by the russian government. But there is proof that the DNC and the hillary campaign paid russians to create a dossier of lies and then release it to the biased US media.
whistling.jpg

Top-Secret NSA Report Details Russian Hacking Effort Days Before 2016 Election

"The report indicates that Russian hacking may have penetrated further into U.S. voting systems than was previously understood. It states unequivocally in its summary statement that it was Russian military intelligence, specifically the Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate, or GRU, that conducted the cyber attacks described in the document:

"Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate actors … executed cyber espionage operations against a named U.S. company in August 2016, evidently to obtain information on elections-related software and hardware solutions. …

"The actors likely used data obtained from that operation to … launch a voter registration-themed spear-phishing campaign targeting U.S. local government organizations."

Why would Hillary and the DNC pay Russians to help Trump?

so its top secret but you have access to it???? sure dude, gotcha

now, tell us exactly how many votes and in which states Russians changed.
Life-long Republican Bob Mueller came to the same conclusion. Ask him for details, or maybe John Bolton knows?

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index

"RUSSIAN HACKING OPERATIONS

"At the same time that the IRA operation began to focus on supporting candidate Trump in early 2016, the Russian government employed a second form of interference: cyber intrusions (hacking) and releases of hacked materials damaging to the Clinton Campaign. The Russian intelligence service known as the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Army (GRU) carried out these operations.

"In March 2016, the GRU began hacking the email accounts of Clinton Campaign volunteers and employees, including campaign chairman John Podesta.

"In April 2016, the GRU hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU stole hundreds of thousands of documents from the compromised email accounts and networks.

"Around the time that the DNC announced in mid-June 2016 the Russian government’s role in hacking its network, the GRU began disseminating stolen materials through the fictitious online personas “DCLeaks” and “Guccifer 2.0.” The GRU later released additional materials through the organization WikiLeaks."

everything in Trump's quote is true. the Bidens are corrupt, Joe was bribing the Ukraine government to silence the investigation of his corrupt son and the corrupt Burisma
Everything in Trump's quote is a lie just like most of the utterances that come out of his snout.

Biden wanted Shokin replaced because the prosecutor wasn't investigating Burisma, and all your trumped-up tripe won't change that fact

Timeline: Trump, Giuliani, Bidens, and Ukraine (updated)

"Feb. 10, 2015 – Viktor Shokin takes office as Ukraine’s prosecutor general, replacing Yarema.

"Sept. 24, 2015 – U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt excoriates officials in the Prosecutor General’s Office for stymying anti-corruption investigations, including those involving Burisma

"Pyatt’s speech was part of a regular drumbeat by U.S. and other Western leaders, including Vice President Biden, and a swath of Ukrainian civil society seeking to pressure President Poroshenko to force his officials, especially in the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) to crack down more, not less, on corruption.

"'Corruption kills,' Pyatt said in the address to the Odesa Financial Forum for business leaders. 'It kills productivity and smothers inspiration. Ideas are lost in its shadow. Innovation and entrepreneurship lag under the weight of bribery, back room dealing, and bullying.'"

The russians wanted hillary to win because they had her emails and tons of info to use to blackmail her into doing whatever the wanted. They did not want Trump because they could not control him like they could hillary.
Putin hates Hillary.
Where's the evidence to the contrary?

russia-if-youre-listening-logo-data.jpg

Why Putin hates Hillary

"When mass protests against Russian President Vladimir Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, the Russian leader pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. 'She said they were dishonest and unfair,' Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave 'a signal' to demonstrators working 'with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. 'We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,' Putin declared."

Forum List

Back