What America has to do with Europe

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Somebody on yahoo answers asked me why Europe would want an Americanized sequel to the USA, in Europe between France and Spain called the "United States of Europe" taking up the Pyrenees mountains, when the USA has nothing to do with Europe.

First of all, new world countries are formed largely out of hate FROM the old world.
The USA because European's hatred for freedom, hatred for a representative government and equality.

Australia because European's hatred for somebody who just can't seem to get his shit together instead of helping them to do so.

Israel because of European's hatred for somebody else's choice on how to live their lives... which is just like the USA... freedom.

Namibia because of the European dutch south African's hatred for blacks.

Secondly...

A country's government doesn't give a fuck what a loser thinks about them and neither do most people in general.

Thirdly...

What the USA has in common with Europe.. is our Technology and our industrialized economy and bits and pieces of our culture, its pan European.. different things from different countries, practiced in our way.

And last but not least...

It is the United States of Europe that doesn't need Europe to have the best technology... it needs influence and ties to the United States of America...

And If I was president or prime minister of a country called "The United States of Europe" that is made up of the Pyrenees mountains including both coasts..

I would tell the other European countries that the next time they declare war, will be their last.
And if they EVER come around the United States of Europe, they are going to fucking die.

I will take their leopard 2, Ariete, Leclerc and Challenger 2 mbt, and shove it the fuck up their asses sideways for them, before they even woke up from their sleep.

And I'll have their "Eurofighter typhoon" evaporate in a puff of smoke from so far away they wouldn't have thought that a missile was coming their way.
:)

• Banned
Most of our ideas that want into building this nation came from there! Of course, a loser like you wouldn't understand.

That's exactly what I said dickhead, that's what we have in common with Europe.
The technological marketplace.
read.

Freedom hasn't come from Europe, it has come from the USA with Europe causing world war 1 and 2 as a hateful countermeasure against the advancement of freedom within Europe due to the USA.

oh and btw, fuck Europe.

This is 2015 with America as the superpower, not eurotrash land

Last edited:
Europe needs a centralized monetary system. This current bastardized attempt to find a middle ground is idiotic. They need to go all in, or go back to the pre-Euro days.

Forum List

Back