What am I

Big Hoss

Rookie
Aug 2, 2010
South Dakota
I don't believe in god,hell,satan,heaven,angels,I think the bible is fiction...I hate religion in all forms I think its a opiate for the masses....I don't think I am an atheist as they know for sure there is no god but I just don't care....about any of it...just curious what I would be labeled as.

I don't believe in god,hell,satan,heaven,angels,I think the bible is fiction...I hate religion in all forms I think its a opiate for the masses....I don't think I am an atheist as they know for sure there is no god but I just don't care....about any of it...just curious what I would be labeled as.

You sound like my cat.

Agnostic?

But what will happen on the 21st when all the believers get raptured up to heaven and you're left behind? Will you believe then?

Why do you want a label? What does it matter you call yourself? You are you. If you dont fit some label that's fine!

You hate religion in all forms?

Maybe you are just an asshole.

btw I do not believe in any afterlife or deity, but A true Christian is a fine person.
And many in other religions are fine people too.
The assholes and control freaks do tend to mess up religion though.

btw I do not believe in any afterlife or deity, but A true Christian is a fine person.

Well I knew I was an asshole...lol

Well I knew I was an asshole...lol
Maybe I should rep you for that.... naaaah.

Forum List

Back