What am I?

Cain

Air Force DEP
Nov 14, 2010
Tennessee
So, um, I have a rough time figuring out what exactly certain groups truly are. I am going to list my stance (I'll make them short & simple) on stuff, and I ask someone help me figure out what I am when it comes to party/philosophy wise, here we go:

Gay Marriage: Believe Gays have right to gay unions, not too Gay Marriage.

Abortion: Not for it.

2nd Amendment: Believe people should have the right to bear arms, and find it ridiculous that I cannot own a handgun till 21, but will be able to fight in Afghanistan/Iraq/areas of conflict.

Don't Ask Don't Tell: Don't Care. Just don't touch me, I know I's be pretty, but I's be straight.

Backing of Israel: Ally, Help them, but lower aid.

Global Aid from US: Stop it, too many problems at home, worry about us first.

Afghanistan/Iraq: Don't see how it is our business on what people have (democracy, dictatorship, etc) but I am not a genius either, I just follow orders. I would say leave just so we can save lives and money.

Crime: Criminals commit crimes, punish them. I seen a documentary where prisoners had TV's, gyms, etc etc. How about manual labor?

Energy: I advise renewable resource research/production, Nuclear/Solar/Wind/Hydro sound like a good idea, but I have heard negatives to all, guess depends on if it's worth it.

Gas Prices: Hope they will get better?

Illegal Immigration: Don't see how being born in the US illegally makes you legal. I am against illegally living in a nation, not paying taxes, etc, and I advise arming the border guard for real protection, but I understand not wanting to kill people trying to make a living too. Guess I am 50/50 on this issue?

Islam: Their a religion, just like Christians and Jews. Granted they have commit terrorist acts, but so have all religions. I say let them worship, as long as they don't infringe on other people's rights.

North Korea: Not 100% sure but I would think they'll eventually destroy themselves, having people sick and dying of disease/hunger etc and making military spending their #1 =bad idea too me.

Defense Budget: Keep it as it is.

That is not even close to all the major issues, but them are all I could think of. I do not really care about parties anymore, their all crooked one way or the other, I just hope maybe voting can do something, I have my doubts but I try anyways. Thanks for any help, and have a great day/night.

The only one I take issue with is Islam. England is finding out that letting them into their country creates a terrible problem. They don't assimilate and they try to elbow their way into a very different society. Muslims are nothing but trouble, so be smart and let them stay in the ME. The EU has a nasty infestation that they are ill equipped to deal with. We should learn from the mistakes of others.

The only one I take issue with is Islam. England is finding out that letting them into their country creates a terrible problem. They don't assimilate and they try to elbow their way into a very different society. Muslims are nothing but trouble, so be smart and let them stay in the ME. The EU has a nasty infestation that they are ill equipped to deal with. We should learn from the mistakes of others.

Well, infringe on others rights is serious to me. I do not believe any sort of power over others or special treatment.

I hope that does not happen in the US.

Sounds like your conservative/libertarian leaning.

But honestly, I wouldn't worry about labels. Just be you. Be geniune. That's the only way to be free.

Forum List

Back