What Ails USMB?

anything?

and please, leave me out of IT as I've had enough of your bullshit for one lifetime.

:cool:

attentionwhore.jpg

:thup:

anything?

and please, leave me out of IT as I've had enough of your bullshit for one lifetime.

:cool:

OK, I'll play.

Pie thrower #1a throws pie at Pie eater #1a. Nothing happens.
Pie thrower #1a, undaunted, throws pie at Pie thrower #1b.
Pie thrower #1b throws pie back with some spittle in it at Pie thrower #1a.
Pie eater #1a decides he can spare a pie and throws pie at pie thrower 1b. This justifies the philosophy that there is no fairness in the universe.
Ergo, Pie thrower #1a throws 2 pies at Pie eater #1a, who just laps it up.
Pie thrower #1b goes to store and buys several pies. Meanwhile, pie thrower #1a recruits pie throwers 2a, 3a, 4a, and 5a, and gives them 6 pies apiece. Pie eater steals one pie each from 2a, 3a, 4a, and 5a, and retires for the afternoon to eat the pies at home.
Pie thrower 1b has garnered a lot of attention from his friends at the store, who also buy some pies. Pie throwers 2b, 3b, 4b, and 5b, follow 1b back to the pie-throwing range and trade pie throw shots at their counterparts, and get pie in the face.
Everybody brought their dogs to eat pie off the ground for cleanup.
Nobody really won the match, however, except the bakery store, which went on to become the world's largest pie supplier.

Here are some shots of the pie fracas:

_249066_gates300.jpg
_249066_zalm150.jpg

photo credits
custard-pie2.jpg
custard-pie1.jpg

custard-pie4.jpg

custard-pie9.jpg

Photo credits, second group of photos

And the moral of this story is, life at USMB gets a little messy sometimes, but it sure is fun. :D

Pssst!!! But...what kind of pie was it?

Nothing but obscenities, insults and hate. America has allows had opposing views; thus we are great.

NOTE: Some countries consider our differences silly; no totalitarian party, not genocidal groups. Look at Serbia, the Middle East, Asia, and the African continent. That have serious ailments. And the former USSR is not rebuilding.

I don't know what's wrong with USMB, yet, but this deserves a non-answer.

I think Americans fuck this place up, or make it good.

Some Americans are dumbfucks, others are smart. Some are kleptomaniacs, a LOT of them (us). What will happen, here, toward the election?

Forum List

Back