What aggressive welfare reform should really look like...

One side demonizes the rich, the other demonizes the poor. With out the rich you have no jobs and without the poor you have no one needing jobs. No capital...and no labor.

Don't strip respect and dignity from some one simply on the basis of their lack of wealth.

The problem with your theory is that the workers need the employers more than the employer needs the workers. That's why employers don't fill out applications for the workers; the workers fill out applications to get a job from the employers.
And employers put out signs and ads asking for workers.

Sure they do. How else would a worker know where the jobs are at?
They do it because they need workers as much as workers need jobs.

Without our social programs, the worker would need the job more than the employer needs the workers. That's because there are tens of millions of workers, and maybe only a million employers. The reason industry needs workers is because they are competing against the government to get them.

Many of those who are poor are classified as working poor. Many others are poor through adverse circumstances and even if it is bad decisions we have all made bad decisions at one time or another. There will always be some who prefer to live off of others...some are poor slackers who can't be bothered to work...some are wealthy slackers who inherited and never earned a dime.

Sure, we all made bad decisions in life, it's part of being human. But I paid for my own bad decisions and still do. I don't expect my neighbor to bail me out because of repetitive mistakes I make.

The only reason there is such a thing a the "working poor" is not because of income, but because of spending. If you have no trade, education or transferable skills, you shouldn't be having children; you shouldn't be buying the new I-phone or leasing your car where you get a new one every three years. Because this is how our government does things and look at the situation we are in.

I don't expect everybody to love the wealthy. Of course there is all kinds of envy and hatred out there. But given the fact these are the people who contribute the most, the least we can do is not make them our public enemy.
I would make the same argument for the poor. ....contribute the most.....there is no wealthy contributions without the labor to turn idea into form. Let's not make them our public enemy either.

No, the poor contribute nothing. That's why they are living on taxpayer dollars. They don't contribute to society, they take from society.
Even the ones who work?

If you work full-time and are still poor, it's your own fault. You are doing something wrong. Either you have a perverted priority of spending, haven't done much to improve your skills to make more money, or are not working enough hours.
If only it were that simple.

No workers no wealth. No wealth no workers. Capitalism depends on large quantities of low wage workers to create wealth for a few. When that becomes unbalanced they move to other countries. The system depends on the poverty of many in exchange for the success of a few.

Habitual able bodied beggars should be awarded a taxpayer funded fishing pole, a tent, some necessities for rugged survival and a bus ride to a resource rich wilderness. Early settlers had to start from scratch and live off the land...why shouldn't our pet humans have to do the same?

They would just find the closest human settlement and steal what they needed and probably be killed trying!

Some are disabled. Prosecute welfare cheats, HARSHLY.

Sure, we all made bad decisions in life, it's part of being human. But I paid for my own bad decisions and still do. I don't expect my neighbor to bail me out because of repetitive mistakes I make.

The only reason there is such a thing a the "working poor" is not because of income, but because of spending. If you have no trade, education or transferable skills, you shouldn't be having children; you shouldn't be buying the new I-phone or leasing your car where you get a new one every three years. Because this is how our government does things and look at the situation we are in.

I don't expect everybody to love the wealthy. Of course there is all kinds of envy and hatred out there. But given the fact these are the people who contribute the most, the least we can do is not make them our public enemy.
I would make the same argument for the poor. ....contribute the most.....there is no wealthy contributions without the labor to turn idea into form. Let's not make them our public enemy either.

No, the poor contribute nothing. That's why they are living on taxpayer dollars. They don't contribute to society, they take from society.
Even the ones who work?

If you work full-time and are still poor, it's your own fault. You are doing something wrong. Either you have a perverted priority of spending, haven't done much to improve your skills to make more money, or are not working enough hours.

No workers no wealth. No wealth no workers. Capitalism depends on large quantities of low wage workers to create wealth for a few. When that becomes unbalanced they move to other countries. The system depends on the poverty of many in exchange for the success of a few.

Then put the blame where it rightfully belongs--the American consumer. Company owners only give the consumer what they want. For the last several decades, the American consumer demands cheap products. You can't make cheap products by overpaying labor. Your competitors will put you out of business in no time.

Even the ones who work?

Then put the blame where it rightfully belongs--the American consumer. Company owners only give the consumer what they want. For the last several decades, the American consumer demands cheap products. You can't make cheap products by overpaying labor. Your competitors will put you out of business in no time.
That is exactly why I said it is not that simple and that is one of the complexities. Along with the desire to maximize profits.

Many of those who are poor are classified as working poor. Many others are poor through adverse circumstances and even if it is bad decisions we have all made bad decisions at one time or another. There will always be some who prefer to live off of others...some are poor slackers who can't be bothered to work...some are wealthy slackers who inherited and never earned a dime.

WOW....just WOW!
The way your wacked out minds work is flat out fascinating.
You've tried desperately to tiptoe around but your implications are clear.
Fernando, Guadalupe and their five silver tooth anchor babies on welfare collecting food stamps, free health care, subsidized housing...etc are somehow equivalents to self supported, hard working, tax paying John, Laura and their three children.
Mind blowing shit.

Habitual able bodied beggars should be awarded a taxpayer funded fishing pole, a tent, some necessities for rugged survival and a bus ride to a resource rich wilderness. Early settlers had to start from scratch and live off the land...why shouldn't our pet humans have to do the same?

They would just find the closest human settlement and steal what they needed and probably be killed trying!

Did you not read the post? I put the text in red.

Let them die....

That is your idea of welfare reform. You're an evil piece of subhuman trash for this immoral hatred of the poor. Why not attack the goddamn rich that take thousands of times more out of the economy?

They earned it.
Really? All of them earned it? Today´s power elite began with Rockefeller who sold oil as medicine.

Not all, but most of them!

I guess you are suffering from numerous types of envy!
This is the typical reaction of moneybags. It´s envy. Fucking moneybags that never lifted a finger - I should stuff their yaps with 1000 $ Bills. Every man is the architect of his own fortune is what moneybags claim while they outsource some more jobs. It is the favored saying of moneybags. Nobody else would ever say such stupid nonsense.

So you suffer from wealth envy and penis envy too?
Stupidity envy.

Even the ones who work?

That is exactly why I said it is not that simple and that is one of the complexities. Along with the desire to maximize profits.

And why do they want to maximize profits? Because they sell stock; they depend on investors to keep their business running.

If you are a person who came across a good sum of money, let's say after all deductions, 500K, what would you do with that money if all your bills were paid? Well......if you were smart, you would invest it.

Would you invest it in a company that's producing 2% growth or a company that's producing 5% growth? Would you care what either company pays their workers or where they get their products from? Of course not. The only thing you care about is how well your money will grow with the company you invest in.

So it's more than just selling more products than your competitor. It's about growth percentage to attract people like you--with 500K willing to invest.

Sorry, but it's the monster that we created.

I want single payer so no one has to have their life destroyed over an illness.

You want single payer because it will make it easier for you to scam the system. Health care fraud is bad enough now. Under single payer it will be ten times worse.

Finding and prosecuting welfare cheats is super-expensive. Better to just greatly reduce welfare. Instead of $30,000 a year make it $10,000. If welfare queens had to eat rice every meal and share a 1 br apt with two other people, they'd get a job.

Hopefully you will volunteer at the front of the line and set an example for them.

We need to return to the survival of the fittest and let evolution sort all of this out.

Just imagine DaShawn and ShaQuita hiking around the wilderness with fishing poles....I'm thinking they'd figure out how to pull their heads from their asses real quick if that was actually on the table...haha
So you dont hate all poor people, just poor bkack ones?

We need to return to the survival of the fittest and let evolution sort all of this out.

Just imagine DaShawn and ShaQuita hiking around the wilderness with fishing poles....I'm thinking they'd figure out how to pull their heads from their asses real quick if that was actually on the table...haha
So you dont hate all poor people, just poor bkack ones?

Negative...I hate all poor people that are able bodied baby factories. Don't you?

Hopefully you will volunteer at the front of the line and set an example for them.

That would be counterproductive wouldn't it?
That's sounds like Liberal ideology...you know, backwards as fuck.
I pay dozens of welfare salaries every year...your pet humans need me, their survival depends on it.

How soon will Donny explore welfare reform?
The head explosions are going to reach a whole new level...stay tuned for record entertainment brought to us by the super successful Left.

The days of flat screen televisions, weed, 40’s and carne asada on the grill for our dependent pet humans may be coming to an end real soon.

What ever happened to the days when grown adults were ashamed of being spoon fed by others...ashamed of forcing others to pay for their children, mistakes and poor decision making?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back