What adult says "They wouldn't let me...."?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
For Christ sakes Hillary will just STFU and go AWAY. We REALLY don't want to keep talking about her but when she says such childish stupid things like "THEY wouldn't let me be President" we have no choice. The last time I heard that phrase was my youngest son when he was about 6. His older brother and cousins were playing soccer. "Daddy they won't let me play!!!"

For Christ sakes Hillary will just STFU and go AWAY. We REALLY don't want to keep talking about her but when she says such childish stupid things like "THEY wouldn't let me be President" we have no choice. The last time I heard that phrase was my youngest son when he was about 6. His older brother and cousins were playing soccer. "Daddy they won't let me play!!!"

what adult says they wouldn't let me stop talking about hillary?

:rofl:

you can't make this shit up, really.

I am proud to be one of those "they" she's referring to.

I want to know who THEY is.

The Hildebeast can't keep her mouth shut......kinda hard to miss her when she will not go away....of course good little marxists like yourself believe that she was cheated when it was revealed that she was trying to cheat her way into the WH. She opens her mouth and inserts her foot on the public stage....she invites the ridicule that causes morons like you to step up to defend the disgusting child trafficking, pedophile and treasonous klunt.

She's very like your hero Dirty Don, in many ways, Dale. The foot-in-mouth disease must be catching.

Not THEY, SHE. Try reading.

When is she talking?

It's Republicans who can't stop saying her name.

Too bad it's Trump who has all the focus.

At least Trump isn't afraid of being spanked.

She's very like your hero Dirty Don, in many ways, Dale. The foot-in-mouth disease must be catching.

I can't take any credit for the defeat of the Hildebeast as I opted out of the UCC and reclaimed my legal status as an American nationalist thus no longer a de-facto employee of USA.INC....but with that being said? Americans were given a grace period to "wake-up" when Trump won in spite of the rigged polling and the lamestream media's attempt to carry her fat ass over the finish line...apparently she was much heavier than the queer (whose dick they sucked) that they fawned over in 2008 and 2012.....not that McCain or Romney were better choices since all four belong to the same elite circles.

My advice to you is "suck it up, buttercup" and hope that Trump and the white hats can steer this "Titanic" away from the iceberg because bad shit is on the horizon...a financial collapse that will make the orchestrated 1929 crash seem like a "bump in the road" by comparison.

"They won't let me be president"
Who are "they"?
The Voters?
Hillary insulted middle class voters.... "deplorable" "uneducated"
The Democratic Party's corruption and hate has alienated millions of voters.
The Democrats loath the mainstream middle class voters who live between LA and NYC.

When is she talking?

It's Republicans who can't stop saying her name.

Too bad it's Trump who has all the focus.

At least Trump isn't afraid of being spanked.
So we shouldn't respond to the constant bullshit she spews as excuses for her losing an election every lefty skunk in the country thought she'd win?
The bitch was rejected by the electorate and if she'd just accept it and crawl back into the sewer from whence she came we'd be happy to forget all about her.

As a deplorable in good standing though I kinda like hearing her crap because it's so obvious blowing her last shot at the brass ring bugs the shit out of her and hopefully will until she draws her last breath.

The Hildebeast can't keep her mouth shut......kinda hard to miss her when she will not go away....of course good little marxists like yourself believe that she was cheated when it was revealed that she was trying to cheat her way into the WH. She opens her mouth and inserts her foot on the public stage....she invites the ridicule that causes morons like you to step up to defend the disgusting child trafficking, pedophile and treasonous klunt.

awesome rant, chemtrail boi

unfortunately, if one reads the actual words i wrote, one can see i'm not defending her

i'm ridiculing your ilk

write it down so you don't forget, like a good boy

:thup:

Not THEY, SHE. Try reading.

:lol:

yeah, right

trumplings, they bring incoherence to an art form.

awesome rant, chemtrail boi

unfortunately, if one reads the actual words i wrote, one can see i'm not defending her

i'm ridiculing your ilk

write it down so you don't forget, like a good boy

:thup:

Au contraire, little fella, the OP's topic must have "triggered" you or else you would have given this thread a wide berth. It has to suck to be a leftard these days........seething with hatred and anger like you all are?

Get a life, learn, grow, evolve....your leftard clown posse of sniveling commies that work for the very elites that those of your ilk claim to be against? Well, they give even less of a shit about you than I do....and that is saying a lot.

Hope this helps!

Forum List

Back