What adolf trump hate to admit, america will still be full of this even if become as president

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
First of all know that I'm not american or someone who live in america with america citizenship, I'm an Asian living in Asia.

Source : Proud To Be Asian!: What happen when westerners are allowed to Cosplay - WARNING : Puke inducing images! -

Fail%2B1.jpg

Fail%2B2.jpg

Very awful that he will still win because based on my research america as a whole better prefer a racist than lead by a female, american society still look very low on females which can be seen at the super high rape crime numbers in america, that is also the reason why obama win over hillary in the past democrat candidate election.

Make america great again? More like make america as racist as in the past again, the downfall of america.

• Banned
Based on what I see, bernie have better chance against him but too bad he is lose to hillary due to some of democrat high ranking officials are in conspiracy to win hillary, based on the leaked email.

• Banned
When trump win will make peoples around the world to see that westerners are racist by nature.

Forum List

Back