what about you

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
are you guilty after the fact, are you harboring a fugitive? do you know where any illegals are? are you guilty of abetting?

nope, no and all that....the hispanics i work with are all legals...does that stop smart asses from making remarks to them...hell no...just treat them all like they are shit is the american way....matter of fact a friend of mine is part mexican...and her looks show it..when she is in texas they will ask her questions and she will not answer verbally....then they start with do you speak english at which point her temper goes and she shows them she can speak english....and with gusto...as she informs them she is american...

nope, no and all that....the hispanics i work with are all legals...does that stop smart asses from making remarks to them...hell no...just treat them all like they are shit is the american way....matter of fact a friend of mine is part mexican...and her looks show it..when she is in texas they will ask her questions and she will not answer verbally....then they start with do you speak english at which point her temper goes and she shows them she can speak english....and with gusto...as she informs them she is american...

My daughter gets the same shit from those imbeciles.

is she mex

is she mex
Her father is.

was he here legally?

lol

His grandparents came here from Mexico legally and became naturalized citizens many years ago; his grandfather served this country in WWII. His father was born in this country and served as a corpsman in Vietnam during his 20+ year military career. His mom's family is from Iowa. He has his dad's name, hair, eyes and complexion, as does my daughter (although a bit lighter, as I'm pale as a ghost). So to answer your question, my daughter, her father, his parents and grandparents are American citizens. That doesn't stop the idiots from harassing her based upon her name and looks, however.

oh hell----everyone catches shit for something

Forum List

Back