What About People Who Seek The Lord And Never Find Him?

What happens to them? Are they destined to roast in Hell for eternity when He doesn't answer their calls or what?

The teachings of Jesus, are the same in every translation on earth( barring--earth,land at Matt 5:5)
Jesus taught by listening to him was proof of ones love for him. Thus, they learn and apply every teaching Jesus gave to us. I attended many different trinity based religions--they do-NOT- teach what Jesus actually taught. And his real teachings clearly point to who his real teachers are. There will be 0 excuses.
Eternal hellfire is a false teaching by false teachers. Gods justice scales make it an impossibility for that teaching to be real, it was symbolism.

They should read the Book of Mormon and they will find Him.

Should they die before their journey is through though, they will hear the gospel on the other side of the veil

Maybe i go against standard teaching but i think if you are a "good" person you can be saved even if you are agnostic or atheist but thats different than being anti-theist. Anti-theists are definitely in hell because they actively fought God and his Word.

Maybe i go against standard teaching but i think if you are a "good" person you can be saved even if you are agnostic or atheist but thats different than being anti-theist. Anti-theists are definitely in hell because they actively fought God and his Word.

Jesus taught who will be saved--Matt 7:21--those who live now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom. Like this--John 4:22-24

I suppose it depends on what you mean by saved.

Many people profess to believe that unless you worship Jesus as if he was a god you cannot be saved. Many atheists scoff at the notion that a human being became God, but is it really wrong to disbelieve ridiculous claims?

Many religious people believe that those who worship a human being are lost.

If you really want to know the truth you should probably seek it yourself by examining all of the available facts and making up your own mind.

I know it may seem like an impossible task to sort through all the bullshit people have claimed and have written about God and salvation whether the believe or disbelieve but there really isn't any easy way.

This is no time to be lazy. If you ask religious people how to be saved instead of applying your own mind to understand the written word, you are opening up your mind to be defiled by a multitude of conflicting, contradictory and irrational beliefs that will only confuse you further and you will be the one who ends up in hell.

Ask Jeremiah. She claims to be saved but is in such a state of confusion and panic about judgement day, the end of the world, and everyone else going to hell because they will not worship a human being as if he was a god that she doesn't have the sense to realize that being in such a state of confusion and panic is an indication that she is already in hell and is not saved because she does worship a human being as if he was a god..

Its better to stand guard over the purity of your own mind, remain rational, and know nothing for sure than it is to fill it with the confusion in other peoples minds, become irrational, and know only lies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back