What about Dylan Noble - unarmed WHITE teen killed by police

It was a righteous shoot.

Suicide-by-cop.

I'm not prepared to make that judgement based solely on the video I saw. I'd like to hear the opinion of LEO's who can tell me if they could have done something else to eradicate the threat. I'd like the guys with the authority to know for sure that a dude has a gun before dispatching him.

The asshole did keep playing around with his shirt, though.

Oh, so in this instance you're going to wait for the facts before you freak out.

Got it.

White Lives Matter!

It was a righteous shoot.

Suicide-by-cop.

I'm not prepared to make that judgement based solely on the video I saw. I'd like to hear the opinion of LEO's who can tell me if they could have done something else to eradicate the threat. I'd like the guys with the authority to know for sure that a dude has a gun before dispatching him.

The asshole did keep playing around with his shirt, though.

Oh, so in this instance you're going to wait for the facts before you freak out.

Got it.

White Lives Matter!

I always wait, dufus. You got the wrong guy. Fuck off.

The media is ignoring this story
Why do you assholes fall for this lie EVERY TIME?

I saw the shooting of the kid on ABC News last night. Dipshit.

It looked to me like suicide-by-cop. The kid kept his hand behind his back, on purpose. The cops kept telling them to show his hands, and he kept coming at them acting as if he had something in his hand behind his back.

He was a dumb fuck trying to get killed.

No one is disputing that small fry. You can clearly hearing him say he doesn't like himself and doesn't want to live.

But this is a much strong case than any of the recent ones and this one gets ignored because it doesn't fit the narrative.

The media is ignoring this story
Why do you assholes fall for this lie EVERY TIME?

I saw the shooting of the kid on ABC News last night. Dipshit.

It looked to me like suicide-by-cop. The kid kept his hand behind his back, on purpose. The cops kept telling them to show his hands, and he kept coming at them acting as if he had something in his hand behind his back.

He was a dumb fuck trying to get killed.

No one is disputing that small fry. You can clearly hearing him say he doesn't like himself and doesn't want to live.

But this is a much strong case than any of the recent ones and this one gets ignored because it doesn't fit the narrative.

If you keep saying it's being ignored maybe it will become true.

Forum List

Back