What About Common Sense??

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
What about the thumpers?? Their rule book says to sell everything and give it to the poor

What about the rich people?? They are on average making 75-100 times what an average worker earns.

What about CEO's making 550 times what an ordinary worker earns when in 1948 they made 10-15 times what they earned?

What about China? They are exporting 50 times as much to us as we are to them

What about the fact that we have 500 companies making money off of sick folks?

What about the fact that in spite of that we rate 37th in the world on average health and death statistics?

What about the fact that we still have American troops in Europe and Japan and that war was over 66 years ago?

Republicans just want one thing.....EVERYTHING

Last edited:
What about the thumpers?? Their rule book says to sell everything and give it to the poor

What about the rich people?? They are on average making 75-100 times what an average worker earns.

What about CEO's making 550 times what an ordinary worker earns when in 1948 they made 10-15 times what they earned?

What about the fact that in spite of that we rate 37th in the world on average health and death statistics?

What about the fact that we still have American troops in Europe and Japan and that war was over 66 years ago?

Everything is more than one thing.

What about liberal pukes that whine about EVERYTHING?

I just want my life the way it was in the 90's. Never having to worry about finding work if I needed a job and not worrying about paying my mortgage.

I just want my life the way it was in the 90's. Never having to worry about finding work if I needed a job and not worrying about paying my mortgage.

Those days are over and they are not coming back. Soon we will start to see more and more people simply walking away from mortgages because they are so upside down its better to declare BK and start over.

I cant wait till it happens to you.

its still like that if you have the skills to be in demand........

i havent been without a job since bush sr.........

and i picked a great house where even at its lowest point, it is valued at 50k more than what i paid for it.........

must suck to have made bad life choices like you did.........

Those days are over and they are not coming back. Soon we will start to see more and more people simply walking away from mortgages because they are so upside down its better to declare BK and start over.

Why would you wish ill will towards someone?

Have you seen what that asshole posts around here??

Oh wait, your another liberal hating neocon that thinks everything is to be blamed on individual failures.

I hope you have to walk away from your mortgage to. I hope your wife starts fucking a gangbanger, leaves you and charges you child support. I hope you get your checks garnished and you end up in the street to die in the cold.

All you neocon assfucks deserve what you dish out in kind, arrogant parasites on society is all you are.

and i picked a great house where even at its lowest point, it is valued at 50k more than what i paid for it.........

Bad choices are usually a result of personal greed.

I passed on an ARM and went for the higher fixed rate when I re-fi'd.

I bought my house with 30% down and didnt buy it until I had the 30% down. That pretty much eliminated the possibility of ever having negative equity in my home.

I passed on buying the boat 4 years ago when I noticed a slight turn in the economy. I wanted that boat....34 foot Sea Ray......but I made the right decision to hold off.

I read the fine print of the credit offers I got.

In other words, in an effort to never have to worry, I didnt strive for things that were barely in my reach.

Oh wait, your another liberal hating neocon that thinks everything is to be blamed on individual failures.

I hope you have to walk away from your mortgage to. I hope your wife starts fucking a gangbanger, leaves you and charges you child support. I hope you get your checks garnished and you end up in the street to die in the cold.

All you neocon assfucks deserve what you dish out in kind, arrogant parasites on society is all you are.

so you admit it.

You are a failure becuase you are too wrapped up in why others are successful.

Sorry to hear pal....but if you put your mind to it, you can still make something of yourself.

Even the shit in my toilet can make the water rise.

I thought the bible required follower to tithe 10% not everything?

What bible passage tells the followers of the bible to "Sell everything and give it to the poor"?

I'm just curious and since I dont know if the bible says it or not i'm asking you to back up your claim.

Because he's a sick little brat.

Because he's a sick little brat.

How many of your kids have different daddies?

Go ahead and lie. Fucking tool.

OK I see. Using the Herman "It's your own fault" Cain analogy.

And if all that did happen you would still be a miserable bitter wretched fool.

Damn - that must be a huge fucking double-wide.
Do you and your mother have seperate bedrooms in there, or do you guys just pass out in the easy chairs every night watching COPS?

OK I see. Using the Herman "It's your own fault" Cain analogy.

Who is at fault if you don't succeed in life?

Who is to blame of you fail to educate yourself?

Why is personal responsibility such a bad thing to you liberals?

And if all that did happen you would still be a miserable bitter wretched fool.

And if it did happen, something tells me you would review what happened, determine where you went wrong, and ensure you didnt let it happen again.

Am I correct?

Forum List

Back