What about a Special Counsel to investigate CNN-Hillary-debate questions?

Who wants a Special Counsel to investigate CNN cheating and giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate?

That issue is 100% proven already, deliberate collusion, an attempt to manipulate our election... 10000 fold worse than the allegations against "Russia."

But the Dems and the media do not want that investigated, because if it was, we'd find out CNN has been giving the Dem the debate questions since 1992....
Lol, "but...but...but... Hillary!"

I'm just laughing at you after more than a year and a half of but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump ...

You have no self actualization at all
Where have I deflected a post about another politician to tRump.

Post it up please.

Or admit you lied.

Or just run away and hide like the rest of the cowardly conservitards.

You don't even know what I am after all this time. Classic, what a dumb ass

Who wants a Special Counsel to investigate CNN cheating and giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate?

That issue is 100% proven already, deliberate collusion, an attempt to manipulate our election... 10000 fold worse than the allegations against "Russia."

But the Dems and the media do not want that investigated, because if it was, we'd find out CNN has been giving the Dem the debate questions since 1992....

I'm just laughing at you after more than a year and a half of but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump, but Trump ...

/----/ But Reagan.....
Reagan tax cuts.jpg

I say do it. It is Trump's Justice Department. He appointed Sessions. Make it happen.

How about that would just be double the silliness? :uhoh3:

How about Fox News investigate the Lincoln - Douglas debate?

Post it up please.

Or admit you lied.

You claim to be a libertarian but you aren't. I doubt you even really understand what one is.

Here’s a short vid of Megyn Kelly sharing a story about Trump. Skip to the 1 min mark....:)

Post it up please.

Or admit you lied.

You claim to be a libertarian but you aren't. I doubt you even really understand what one is.

Notice the dearth of examples.

Of course with idiot leftists, your standard is hey kaz, you're not a leftist, so you're not really a libertarian ...

Because to you empty headed morons, not-Democrat = Republican.

Not Democrat and not Republican at the same time? That's a paradox! Impossible! You can't process it.

OK, so show me these examples where I'm not libertarian. Go ...

Forum List

Back