What a wonderful deal BO made

I see. So we should not make treaties with countries that want to destroy us or our allies, eh?

Is this the new benchmark we are setting? Let's be real clear about this.

Commence backpedaling!

I see. So we should not make treaties with countries that want to destroy us or our allies, eh?

Commence backpedaling!

What happened, someone kick you in your brain, and you finally get it.... You don't deal with or GIVE AID to countries that are our enemies or say they want to destroy us.... How fucking retarded are you?...REALLY!!!!!

Commence backpedaling!

Like I said who knows.

Commence backpedaling!

What happened, someone kick you in your brain, and you finally get it.... You don't deal with or GIVE AID to countries that are our enemies or say they want to destroy us.... How fucking retarded are you?...REALLY!!!!!

I'll put you down as a hypocrite who does not want us to make treaties with our enemies when there is a Democrat in the White House.

Commence backpedaling!

I'll put you down as a hypocrite who does not want us to make treaties with our enemies when there is a Democrat in the White House.

Add Republican to that list.... just how SUICIDAL do you have to be...in your case, you should off yourself as soon as possible!

Commence backpedaling!

Add Republican to that list.... just how SUICIDAL do you have to be...in your case, you should off yourself as soon as possible!
So Reagan was suicidal?

So Iran has their own Pat Roberts and this is news?

Pat Roberts??? If you mean Robertson then you are more that a bit off the wall.

How? I can find dozens of completely wacky things Pat Robert(son) has commented on or predicted. I don't think there is any one in the evangelical clown corp that exceeds his nonsense except maybe Bryan Fischer or Tony Perkins.

Commence backpedaling!

So Reagan was suicidal?

To what are you referring, Reagan scaring the shit out of the Iranian mullahs, and having the 55 hostages let go 25 minutes after he was inaugurated?

iran.jpg

Forum List

Back