What a Wonderful Day it is Today!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Had a nice day with Mini EZ and her grandma for our Christmas get together.

Tonight I'm meeting a bunch of friends from high school for a little reunion/get together while everyone is in town for the Holidays.

And I'm still off work until Jan. 3, meaning I get to sleep in late for 11 more days! :woohoo:

Life is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門|

★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門|

Ok.... thats cool.... you must be bored :clap2::tongue:

Last edited:
It is a wonderful day! It is warm here...but maybe snow by Christmas..

We're getting a warm kind of snow, so pretty. I'm off until Monday, going home Friday morning.

It really is a wonderful time of the year! :)

Tonight I'm meeting a bunch of friends from high school for a little reunion/get together while everyone is in town for the Holidays.

And I'm still off work until Jan. 3, meaning I get to sleep in late for 11 more days! :woohoo:

Life is VERY GOOD!!!

I'm glad you are having a wonderful Christmas season with your friends and family!!! :thup:

Glad you are having a great day!

Not only is today wonderful... It's a wonderful life. Maybe we could make a movie and call it "It's a Wonderful Life" and play it every year around Christmas. It would be about a USMB poster who didn't think his or her life made a difference and he or she would be better off if they had never of signed up for membership on the board. What do you think of the idea?

Today will be a good day around 9pm. Tomorrow I am going to my sister's for a real italian feast, so I will be rolling home. Sunday I have brunch with the family at my brother's house, and then work the rest of the day. Which I don't feel to bad about, my new job pays well on Holidays. :D

Today will be a good day around 9pm. Tomorrow I am going to my sister's for a real italian feast, so I will be rolling home. Sunday I have brunch with the family at my brother's house, and then work the rest of the day. Which I don't feel to bad about, my new job pays well on Holidays. :D

You got that job at the truck stop fueling up the big rigs? Sweet...

Yeah...but, but, Sunday is not a holiday..(don't hit me!)

Forum List

Back