Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
And the hits just keep on coming:

Arab Spring provided new breeding ground for British terrorists – spy chief
Tuesday 26 June 2012
Al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden - Telegraph

Intolerant Arab Spring
Oct 16, 2011 10:00 AM EDT
Will the Copts, and other religious minorities, be safe in the new Middle East? The evidence so far is disconcerting.
Violence Against Egypt's Copts in an Intolerant Arab Spring - The Daily Beast

Violence turning Arab Spring into winter
Sunday, 04 March 2012
english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/03/04/198548.html

Violence Mars “Arab Spring”
The Arab American Institute

Syria crisis: Counting the victims
By Jastinder Khera
BBC News - Middle East

The Arab Spring alone has killed far more Middle East Arab terrorists than Israel ever has. And they do it to their own citizens in their own countries. Do they not deserve great praise for their fine contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? Long live the Arab Spring.

Here is the latest Arab Spring death toll in Syria. Them boys sure do how to throw a party. Long live the Arab Spring!

UN: Syrian uprising death toll passes 8000 - CBS News

UN: Syrian uprising death toll passes 8,000 - CBS News...

This funny clip was created around a year ago, but when you look at it now,it's seems prophetic.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k695GEtnfL8]YouTube - A Song for the Arab Spring (By Latma)[/ame]

Here is the latest Arab Spring death toll in Syria. Them boys sure do how to throw a party. Long live the Arab Spring!

UN: Syrian uprising death toll passes 8000 - CBS News

UN: Syrian uprising death toll passes 8,000 - CBS News...
I think that number is old. Two weeks ago the Assad govt surpassed 15,000.
As of June 27, 2012: Death toll in Syria tops 15800 ; activists | Ya Libnan | World News Live from Lebanon
Yup. But it doesn't seem to faze the "Muslim World". Instead, if God forbid should the Israelis cause a Palestinian terrorist to get a nosebleed...WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL! Heh heh heh!

I think that number is old. Two weeks ago the Assad govt surpassed 15,000.
As of June 27, 2012: Death toll in Syria tops 15800 ; activists | Ya Libnan | World News Live from Lebanon
Yup. But it doesn't seem to faze the "Muslim World". Instead, if God forbid should the Israelis cause a Palestinian terrorist to get a nosebleed...WAR CRIMES TRIBUNAL! Heh heh heh!

If blacks and Indians get reperations and Muslims get a War tribunal then i wanna war-crimes tribunal on what the Muslims did to to Christians during the Muslim expansion 500 years before the Crusades began. :tongue:

If blacks and Indians get reperations and Muslims get a War tribunal then i wanna war-crimes tribunal on what the Muslims did to to Christians during the Muslim expansion 500 years before the Crusades began. :tongue:
You would become rich beyond imagination and forget about all your friends on USMB!

Yep, and what they're doing now.

Yep, and what they're doing now.
Muslims are fighting non Muslims from a 7th century mindset, whereas the rest of the world is trying to fight back using 21st century ideals and principles. It won't work.

Forum List

Back