What a weener. I mean REALLY?

You're upset because the president of the US, who's embroiled in multiple problems, not the least of which being 2 wars and a horrible economy, hasn't made a phone call to someone about a football game?

You're upset because the president of the US, who's embroiled in multiple problems, not the least of which being 2 wars and a horrible economy, hasn't made a phone call to someone about a football game?
With how prompt he is on other things of little real import, I just find it... shall we say... odd, that a Bears fan would blow off Super Bowl champs.

Particularly when it is done on the figurative corpse of his team.

Let's just say I expect a more statesman like response. Yes I'm being picky, and no I don't really care about him congratulating them as much as it's a flash into his character like his middle finger nose scratches.

like his middle finger nose scratches.
I think you should consider getting out more. Perhaps even having sex with a woman.

Forum List

Back