What a waste of advertising money

Wow. With class warfare slogans like that, perhaps you can help on Romney's campaign. Or perhaps, you already are? Never forget that middle and lower class Americans make up the overwhelming majority in this country, and they vote. Obama used this to his advantage in 2008 against the elitist Republican party who only wanted tax cuts for the wealthy. And it worked....

Really?? What has he done for the middle/lower class since then exactly? If you're still middle/lower class, then apparently nothing. And that's the problem, nobody in any political office can DO anything for you, you have to do it for yourself. There is no 'savior', it's called ambition and hard work. And if you're ambitious and work hard, I'm guessing that eventually that's going to pay off for you since it seems to work for most people who actually try it.

Continue reading the posts, dipshit. I have already explained my situation. Just because I do not suffer like the majority of Americans, does not mean I snub my nose at them like the GOP does.

Yeah, right.... I'll go with that. :lol: Every post you make regarding it comes off as major envy, sounds personal if you ask me. :eusa_whistle:

i paid even more in the last 5 minutes, while bowling a perfect game, AND rescuing 7 puppies from drowning.

I can handle my inferiority in that regard so long as my penis is bigger.

hah, i did not tell you how i rescued the puppies.

they were about to drown in a river flowing 200 m off my castle.

i did not have to leave my castle, that would have interrupted my bowling.

Do you know what this means?

Sarah Palin is automatically President for life and I must kill myself.

I hope you're happy with yourself.

Forum List

Back