What A Waste of A Perfectly Good Iraqi Insurgent

-1 one bad guy = good

watching a human being have his skull pried open by a high caliber round = just sad

point of order - that wasn't a high-caliber round. I'm guessing 5.56mm..although it 'could' have been 7.62; but the sound of the fire seemed a little more like a SAW than anything else.

:)

-=d=- said:
point of order - that wasn't a high-caliber round. I'm guessing 5.56mm..although it 'could' have been 7.62; but the sound of the fire seemed a little more like a SAW than anything else.

:)

Considering the only thing I've fired in my life was a .22 pea shooter... :cool:

dilloduck said:
Not to AJ--he likes having people seeing this stuff

Note to dilloduck. Most Americans are physically sick when our soldiers are killed needlessly in street fights instead of jet warplanes blasting away at insurgent/civilian enclaves.

Most Americans are sick of seeing men and women having their heads cut off while they are held down alive and awake.

Sometimes people like seeing those who perpetrate these crimes get a little of their own medicine but in a much more humane method. That Iraqi or foreign insurgent who is seen being shot to death had a shoulder held rocket launcher and was trying to kill some Americans.

Forum List

Back