What a tangled web we weave............

Ronmey has been running for president for what seems decades. He is supposed to be a smart man. Why haven't all these things been vetted. Two reasons come to my mind arrogance and privilege.

For sure he knows what is in all these documents and has made the calculated decision that he is better off hiding them that releasing them. For sure he now is patently hiding them. He somehow feels that is his right. Maybe it is but the voters will ask why. Were I a conservative I would want this stuff settled as quickly as possible, surely before the convention.

They say the coverup is always worse than the revelation. Apparently Romney thinks differently.

Why The Timing Of Mitt Romney’s Bain Exit Matters: A Guide | TPM2012

Ronmey has been running for president for what seems decades

JESUS YOU ARE A WHINY LITTLE BITCH.

Comical Obama never stopped his campaign and here you are doing your best to act like a little girl...........

Ah, another true Romney fan upset by these "obviously false" accusations that Romney could disprove in a second. Odd that hasn't happened.

You mean like the "obviously false" accusations about his place of birth that Obama could have disproved in a second? Odd that took until his 3rd year in office to deal with.

What a fucking douchebag you are. Guilt by accusation? Really?

Another product of our failed education system...

Mr Romney were you employed at Bain capital from 2009 -2003?

No Sir! Never

You realize that if you were you may be guilty of a felony?

Of course.

I understand you have documents to prove your case.

Absolutely!!!!

Where are they?

I'll never tell! Don't have to tell! You can't make me tell!

Please Mr. Romney, get off your stomach and stop pounding your fists on the floor.

I dont think it takes a brilliant mind to realize that Romney wasnt employed anywhere from 2009 - 2003

How is one employed from the future, back into the past, and not the other way around???

Mr Romney were you employed at Bain capital from 2009 -2003?

No Sir! Never

You realize that if you were you may be guilty of a felony?

Of course.

I understand you have documents to prove your case.

Absolutely!!!!

Where are they?

I'll never tell! Don't have to tell! You can't make me tell!

Please Mr. Romney, get off your stomach and stop pounding your fists on the floor.

I dont think it takes a brilliant mind to realize that Romney wasnt employed anywhere from 2009 - 2003

How is one employed from the future, back into the past, and not the other way around???

i dont think it's possible. That's why I said that it doesnt take a brilliant mind to figure out he wasnt employed then.

Forum List

Back