What a tangled web we weave............

Ronmey has been running for president for what seems decades. He is supposed to be a smart man. Why haven't all these things been vetted. Two reasons come to my mind arrogance and privilege.

For sure he knows what is in all these documents and has made the calculated decision that he is better off hiding them that releasing them. For sure he now is patently hiding them. He somehow feels that is his right. Maybe it is but the voters will ask why. Were I a conservative I would want this stuff settled as quickly as possible, surely before the convention.

They say the coverup is always worse than the revelation. Apparently Romney thinks differently.

Why The Timing Of Mitt Romney’s Bain Exit Matters: A Guide | TPM2012

I normally never neg rep. Not in my nature. But I am sick to death of bullshit threads that perpetuate a lie.

Thanks. Receiving a bad rep from you means I hit a nerve.

Ronmey has been running for president for what seems decades. He is supposed to be a smart man. Why haven't all these things been vetted. Two reasons come to my mind arrogance and privilege.

For sure he knows what is in all these documents and has made the calculated decision that he is better off hiding them that releasing them. For sure he now is patently hiding them. He somehow feels that is his right. Maybe it is but the voters will ask why. Were I a conservative I would want this stuff settled as quickly as possible, surely before the convention.

They say the coverup is always worse than the revelation. Apparently Romney thinks differently.

I normally never neg rep. Not in my nature. But I am sick to death of bullshit threads that perpetuate a lie.

Out of all these threads that we are inundated with daily on Mitt Romney? If there is anything to take out of this? Everything has been debunked. They can't handle the truth when it's staring them down. But the one thing to keep in mind is that these people have become unhinged, and will be thier undoing. They are unraveling like the cheap suit poseurs they are.

They have nothing else. Thier messiah is equally unhinged.

Why are you so upset?

:eusa_hand:

Out of all these threads that we are inundated with daily on Mitt Romney? If there is anything to take out of this? Everything has been debunked. They can't handle the truth when it's staring them down. But the one thing to keep in mind is that these people have become unhinged, and will be thier undoing. They are unraveling like the cheap suit poseurs they are.

Why are you so upset?

Not at all. Commenting on the LIES YOU are helping to perpetuate. YOU are as bad as the ones telling them. Get it ACE?

Ronmey has been running for president for what seems decades

JESUS YOU ARE A WHINY LITTLE BITCH.

Comical Obama never stopped his campaign and here you are doing your best to act like a little girl...........

Ah, another true Romney fan upset by these "obviously false" accusations that Romney could disprove in a second. Odd that hasn't happened.

:eusa_hand:

Why are you so upset?

Not at all. Commenting on the LIES YOU are helping to perpetuate. YOU are as bad as the ones telling them. Get it ACE?

He will never acquire that intellectual capacity.

Thanks. Receiving a bad rep from you means I hit a nerve.

No...it means you deserve it for being a moron.

There is no cover up because there is nothing to cover up.

Romney was not employed as the CEO past 1999. That is undisputable. The man spent the next 3 years working on the 2002 Olympics 12-16 hours a day. It is simply physically impossible to run a major corporation while you are putting in that amount of time in a non-profit.

Yet you want us to believe that somehow he was running both Bain and the SLC Olympics. Bain couldnt even get him to come back to hash out the terms of his retirement, and yet you claim he was running the company.

The irony of this thread is the name. You are accusing Romney of lying when you are the one trying to decieve people.

Are you guys even capable of admitting the truth here? Or have you lied to yourself so much that you have web over your eyes and cant even discern the truth?

The documents can clear him or damn him. Odd how it is so important they not come to light.

Romney was not employed as the CEO past 1999. That is undisputable. The man spent the next 3 years working on the 2002 Olympics 12-16 hours a day. It is simply physically impossible to run a major corporation while you are putting in that amount of time in a non-profit.

Yet you want us to believe that somehow he was running both Bain and the SLC Olympics. Bain couldnt even get him to come back to hash out the terms of his retirement, and yet you claim he was running the company.

The irony of this thread is the name. You are accusing Romney of lying when you are the one trying to decieve people.

Are you guys even capable of admitting the truth here? Or have you lied to yourself so much that you have web over your eyes and cant even discern the truth?

The documents can clear him or damn him. Odd how it is so important they not come to light.

Bullshit. it's debunked. Get over it son. Admit YOU and your thread is 100% FAIL.
icon14.gif

Romney has supplied all the documents required by law.

There is nothing in the law that says me must provide anything else.

But if he has nothing to hide where is the benefit? Perhaps he enjoys being suspected of a felony?

What a fucking douchebag you are. Guilt by accusation? Really?

Another product of our failed education system...

Mr Romney were you employed at Bain capital from 2009 -2003?

No Sir! Never

You realize that if you were you may be guilty of a felony?

Of course.

I understand you have documents to prove your case.

Absolutely!!!!

Where are they?

I'll never tell! Don't have to tell! You can't make me tell!

Please Mr. Romney, get off your stomach and stop pounding your fists on the floor.

But if he has nothing to hide where is the benefit? Perhaps he enjoys being suspected of a felony?

No Sir! Never

Of course.

Absolutely!!!!

Where are they?

Please Mr. Romney, get off your stomach and stop pounding your fists on the floor.

Link to what you've created here?

Enough already.. this has been debunked like, ten times, it's bullshit. How about an expose' on Obama's wonderful economy?

Enough already.. this has been debunked like, ten times, it's bullshit. How about an expose' on Obama's wonderful economy?

Romney needs to step it up a few notches.

Spin spin spin. All you have to do is release the documents.

The documents wouldnt tell us anything we don't already know.

He isnt suspected of a felony. He didn't commit any crime and has the presumption of innocence until the government proves otherwise.

Do you enjoy libel and slander?

Spin spin spin. All you have to do is release the documents.

the only spin is coming from libtard asshats like you. Romney is not required by law to give you squat, just because you want him to. He has already followed the law exactly in regards to what he has to provide on his finances.

Ronmey has been running for president for what seems decades

JESUS YOU ARE A WHINY LITTLE BITCH.

Comical Obama never stopped his campaign and here you are doing your best to act like a little girl...........

Ah, another true Romney fan upset by these "obviously false" accusations that Romney could disprove in a second. Odd that hasn't happened.

I dont know maybe because the Washington Post did it last freakin week.

No Sir! Never

Of course.

Absolutely!!!!

Where are they?

I dont think it takes a brilliant mind to realize that Romney wasnt employed anywhere from 2009 - 2003

He isnt suspected of a felony. He didn't commit any crime and has the presumption of innocence until the government proves otherwise.

Do you enjoy libel and slander?

obama know that Romney didn't commit a felony. obama does not suspect Romney of committing a felony. What obama wants is for the public to suspect he committed a felony. Like the government wanted everyone to suspect that George Zimmerman is a racist.

While obama is trying to convince people to suspect that Romney is a felon, the economy continues to sink and obama's missteps bring us closer to war with Iran.

Forum List

Back