What a sorry excuse for human beings

Ok, let me see here. The title is about some homes being destroyed in Beer Sheba, the picture is from September of last year at a site where they are talking about Jaffa, and finally the link is to an article about Gaza.

who is handling who?

Oh I forgot the other link. Israeli forces demolish 4 Bedouin homes near Beersheba Maan News Agency
Its recent picture , its a nightly occurrence in Israel and the west bank. Constant terrorism.

"Israel . . .Constant terrorism. . ."

". . .Constant terrorism.. . "

more ". . .constant terrorism. . ."

. . . that's right . . .

Ok, let me see here. The title is about some homes being destroyed in Beer Sheba, the picture is from September of last year at a site where they are talking about Jaffa, and finally the link is to an article about Gaza.

who is handling who?

Oh I forgot the other link. Israeli forces demolish 4 Bedouin homes near Beersheba Maan News Agency
Its recent picture , its a nightly occurrence in Israel and the west bank. Constant terrorism.
4 plywood and cardboard hovels were destroyed, not 4 Bellaire mansions.

who is handling who?

. . . that's right . . .

The one with the twin towers , Israel and the neocons. the rest are just pictures that don't mean anything. The numbers tell the story in Israel.

PS: is that the best pic you have, the twin tower in flames and a plane flying into it. (Ha Ha)

I was thinking today about how the Israelites always go at night with the bulldozer to bulldoze down the houses, by the light of the moon, being the moon and star worshippers they are.

Last edited:

who is handling who?

. . . that's right . . .

The one with the twin towers , Israel and the neocons. the rest are just pictures that don't mean anything. The numbers tell the story in Israel.

PS: is that the best pic you have, the twin tower in flames and a plane flying into it. (Ha Ha)

I was thinking today about how the Israelites always go at night with the bulldozer to bulldoze down the houses, by the light of the moon, being the moon and star worshippers they are.

The one with the twin towers , Israel and the neocons. the rest . . . are just pictures that don't mean anything. The numbers tell the story in Israel.” - “(Ha Ha)”

PS: is that the best pic you have, the twin tower in flames and a plane flying into it."
“(Ha Ha)“

“(Ha Ha)”

"I was thinking today about how the Israelites always go at night with the bulldozer to bulldoze down the houses, by the light of the moon, being the moon and star worshippers they are."

“(Ha Ha)”

“(Ha Ha)”

Member, you will have to excuse Penelope the demented conspiracy theorist.
She even blamed Israel for the Paris attacks :D

Forum List

Back