what a riot

Look Bush made many mistakes - failing to pursue Osama at Tora Bora was just ONE of them. Failing to negotiate the offer the Taliban made to turn him over was another one.

BUT

IMHO - stupidity does NOT equal conspiracy.

if the thinking was being made by one crackhead ( Bush ) then i would agree. but considering that decisions were being made by EXTREMELY intelligent people such as Karl Rove and Dick Cheney stupidity DOES equal conspiracy.

normal people like you don't understand how we geniuses think - that's from 30 years of experience living among normal people. and people like Rove are much smarter than i am, therefore there is no possibility of you understanding THEM. but i will let you in on a little inside secret - they are NOT capable of the kind of stupidity you ascribe to them.

they desperately WANT you to think they are this stupid. that's why they put a crackhead for the president. so that he could LOOK stupid for them while they are scheming.

you're doing a great job; i'm convinced you're a moron even after you told us all you're a genius.

kudos
:clap2:

Look Bush made many mistakes - failing to pursue Osama at Tora Bora was just ONE of them. Failing to negotiate the offer the Taliban made to turn him over was another one.

BUT

IMHO - stupidity does NOT equal conspiracy.

if the thinking was being made by one crackhead ( Bush ) then i would agree. but considering that decisions were being made by EXTREMELY intelligent people such as Karl Rove and Dick Cheney stupidity DOES equal conspiracy.

normal people like you don't understand how we geniuses think - that's from 30 years of experience living among normal people. and people like Rove are much smarter than i am, therefore there is no possibility of you understanding THEM. but i will let you in on a little inside secret - they are NOT capable of the kind of stupidity you ascribe to them.

they desperately WANT you to think they are this stupid. that's why they put a crackhead for the president. so that he could LOOK stupid for them while they are scheming.

you're doing a great job; i'm convinced you're a moron even after you told us all you're a genius.

kudos

on one hand it's what i love about this board - how informal it is.

on the other hand when it's the mods who constantly try to derail a discussion with personal attacks and zero content posts it can also get boring.

Gee, I've read a couple of things that stated that Clinton had OBL in his sights a couple of times and didn't kill the scumbag. Just imagine if he had we might not have had a 9-11 at all. Wonder if he and Madelein Albright will put out their own study on how they fucked up big time????

Last edited:

kudos

on the other hand when it's the mods who constantly try to derail a discussion with personal attacks and zero content posts it can also get boring.

......says the moron, I mean genius wanting to bring up Hitler as a deflection to a direct question....

kudos

tissue, sweetheart?

You know

Some of you guys that just admitted the truthers are nuts are starting to suggest that the Bush administrations ineptness was the reason for the crap we are in.

I tend to think that Bush knew exactly what he was doing. And did what he wanted.

Now do you understand my disgust with the past administration?

truthers, birthers, holocaust deniers, ALL in the same category imho
Forgive me if I decline to watch ANY of their videos

most stupid people, such as yourself, are proud of it, as you are.

i forgive you. it's not your fault your parents didn't abort you.

Wow, let me sit down. Such nuanced, intricate intellectual arguments are hard for a person of my limited capacity to process.......

Maybe I need to take a night course or something

But when it's just a nitwit with an inflated ego, it's OK??????????????

(I'll see your IQ and raise you AT LEAST 20 points.)

Last edited:
well if you weren't a fucking idiot you would know the answer.

i will answer with a question:

why did Hitler set his own Reichstat on fire ?

Reichstag fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stupid bitch ...

You answer a direct question about YOUR thread, with yet another question about something that has nothing to do with YOUR thread, and you still have the gall to call someone else stupid??

it has everything to do with my thread. now try to figure it out. if you get stuck i'll help you.

Let me guess. Hitler was really an alien from the planet Tharg.

kudos

You standing on a soap box while people throw fruit at you is hardly a discussion, and it's never boring.

Gee, I've read a couple of things that stated that Clinton had OBL in his sights a couple of times and didn't kill the scumbag. Just imagine if he had we might not have had a 9-11 at all. Wonder if he and Madelein Albright will put out their own study on how they fucked up big time????

good point. OBL was created by CIA in the first place and many times they could have gotten him but they never did. because it was never in their interests. whether it is Clinton, Bush or whatever - it is not in their interests to get OBL.

i know for you people who live in partisan illusion it's hard to understand but all presidents whether republican or democrat share some very important habits ...

Last edited:

kudos

......says the moron, I mean genius wanting to bring up Hitler as a deflection to a direct question....

another fucking idiot who can't even speak English.

his question was RHETORICAL.

go open a fucking dictionary stupid ****.

Did Bush simply pass the torch of conspiracy off to Obama?

of course. you ASSUMED i was a liberal because i criticized Bush. but i am a Libertarian. i supported Ron Paul and donated to him twice during the election.

WE ( you know, the conspiracy NUTS ) expected Obama to be the false prophet that he is. WE are not surprised at Obama's continued deployments of more and more troops into Bush's wars.

after all Obama and McCain were receiving donations from the same banks whose dick Obama won the privilege to suck.

i recommend this film to everybody whether you're liberal or conservative:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU[/ame]
The problem with all conspiracy theories is just the improbability of it.

Overall, there are about 1.8 million federal employees across the U.S. Millions more work as private contractors for the government.

What are the chances that not a single one of them got wind of the conspiracy and subsequently revealed all the evidence of this supposed trans-administration phenomenon?

While greed for power and money is the motivating factor for many of conspiracy theories put out there, is the same not true for a person looking to become the "Savior of the Republic" by exposing the conspiracy?

The reason I asked the question was not to divine a political affliation from you, but to test the extent of what you are willing claim as conspiratorial.

By claiming that the Bush and Obama administrations are in on this conspiracy, you are indeed leveling some sensational accusations.

And you'll need a lot more than a link from a random basement-dweller's blog to prove that assertion.

truthers, birthers, holocaust deniers, ALL in the same category imho
Forgive me if I decline to watch ANY of their videos

most stupid people, such as yourself, are proud of it, as you are.

i forgive you. it's not your fault your parents didn't abort you.

Did Bush simply pass the torch of conspiracy off to Obama?

of course. you ASSUMED i was a liberal because i criticized Bush. but i am a Libertarian. i supported Ron Paul and donated to him twice during the election.

WE ( you know, the conspiracy NUTS ) expected Obama to be the false prophet that he is. WE are not surprised at Obama's continued deployments of more and more troops into Bush's wars.

after all Obama and McCain were receiving donations from the same banks whose dick Obama won the privilege to suck.

i recommend this film to everybody whether you're liberal or conservative:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU[/ame]
The problem with all conspiracy theories is just the improbability of it.

Overall, there are about 1.8 million federal employees across the U.S. Millions more work as private contractors for the government.

What are the chances that not a single one of them got wind of the conspiracy and subsequently revealed all the evidence of this supposed trans-administration phenomenon?

While greed for power and money is the motivating factor for many of conspiracy theories put out there, is the same not true for a person looking to become the "Savior of the Republic" by exposing the conspiracy?

The reason I asked the question was not to divine a political affliation from you, but to test the extent of what you are willing claim as conspiratorial.

By claiming that the Bush and Obama administrations are in on this conspiracy, you are indeed leveling some sensational accusations.

And you'll need a lot more than a link from a random basement-dweller's blog to prove that assertion.

That's one more sign of mental illness (in addition to being a truther in and of itself) - A violent, vulgar, unfocused, hypersensitive reaction when delusions are challenged.

as if it wasn't obvious that Bush let Osama get away on purpose they are now publishing a report about it:

WAR OF TERROR: Donald Rumsfeld blamed for failing to kill cornered Osama bin Laden - ROGUEGOVERNMENT.COM

meanwhile 9-11 truthers are still considered "crazy" for recognizing the obvious.

first they needed 9-11 to happen, then they needed Osama to get away. because they planned Iraq before 9-11.

In hinesight Rumsfield should have dropped the hammer but the strategy was to allie with the afgan warlords to do the fighting so that the people who know the land can lead us to where he was because who else knows the country better than the people who live there. It was good plan that probably made things a lot easier then if we went in there heavy so it wasn't a plot but just a part of the overall strategy up to that point.

Forum List

Back