what a riot

as if it wasn't obvious that Bush let Osama get away on purpose they are now publishing a report about it:

WAR OF TERROR: Donald Rumsfeld blamed for failing to kill cornered Osama bin Laden - ROGUEGOVERNMENT.COM

meanwhile 9-11 truthers are still considered "crazy" for recognizing the obvious.

first they needed 9-11 to happen, then they needed Osama to get away. because they planned Iraq before 9-11. ( refer to Project for New American Century ) .

You're a fucking idiot. My advice to you is to stop drinking the kool-aid and get a fucking job!

And while you're at it, try to use a little common sense ( I understand how difficult it is for you dumbfucks, but try). Why would Bush or any sitting president, elect not to capture or kill public enemy number one? Answer is, they wouldn't. You're being spoonfed by Kerry and the democratic party a whole line of bullshit and your eating it up as if it were candy.

as if it wasn't obvious that Bush let Osama get away on purpose they are now publishing a report about it:

WAR OF TERROR: Donald Rumsfeld blamed for failing to kill cornered Osama bin Laden - ROGUEGOVERNMENT.COM

meanwhile 9-11 truthers are still considered "crazy" for recognizing the obvious.

first they needed 9-11 to happen, then they needed Osama to get away. because they planned Iraq before 9-11. ( refer to Project for New American Century ) .
Of course, the ultimate question is always,

"WHAT DID CHENEY KNOW?!?"

Why would Bush or any sitting president, elect not to capture or kill public enemy number one?

well if you weren't a fucking idiot you would know the answer.

i will answer with a question:

why did Hitler set his own Reichstat on fire ?

Reichstag fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stupid bitch ...
It's amazing that after all this ranting through the Bush years about how he was bent on world domination, oil profiteering, and turning us into a fascist state he simply retires from the public spotlight to live in a quiet, gated community in Texas.

Wasn't Haliburton supposed to monopolize the world's oil resources too?

Of course, this begs the question.

Did Bush simply pass the torch of conspiracy off to Obama?

I'll be impressed if you answer yes.

Why would Bush or any sitting president, elect not to capture or kill public enemy number one?

stupid bitch ...

You answer a direct question about YOUR thread, with yet another question about something that has nothing to do with YOUR thread, and you still have the gall to call someone else stupid??

• Banned

of course. you ASSUMED i was a liberal because i criticized Bush. but i am a Libertarian. i supported Ron Paul and donated to him twice during the election.

WE ( you know, the conspiracy NUTS ) expected Obama to be the false prophet that he is. WE are not surprised at Obama's continued deployments of more and more troops into Bush's wars.

after all Obama and McCain were receiving donations from the same banks whose dick Obama won the privilege to suck.

i recommend this film to everybody whether you're liberal or conservative:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU[/ame]

of course. you ASSUMED i was a liberal because i criticized Bush. but i am a Libertarian. i supported Ron Paul and donated to him twice during the election.

WE ( you know, the conspiracy NUTS ) expected Obama to be the false prophet that he is. WE are not surprised at Obama's continued deployments of more and more troops into Bush's wars.

after all Obama and McCain were receiving donations from the same banks whose dick Obama won the privilege to suck.

i recommend this film to everybody whether you're liberal or conservative:

nope.

i assume you're a nutbar, a loon, a few fries short of a happy meal, a taco short of the full combo platter, several bricks shy of a full load, not playing with the complete deck o' cards, fingerpainting with your own feces..

but a liberal?

never.

so you've got that going for you, which is good.
:thup:

first they needed 9-11 to happen, then they needed Osama to get away. because they planned Iraq before 9-11.

You sure are deep, Borat.

borat_cannes_21.jpg

Don't talk me 9/11 truth lie you blood bast. I am with ear to ground bent over, please?

truthers, birthers, holocaust deniers, ALL in the same category imho
Forgive me if I decline to watch ANY of their videos

Last edited:

stupid bitch ...

Strawman!

We are not talking about Hitler dumbass!

You idiot leftist are the dumbest fucks on this planet. When Obama is criticized you cry BOOOSH, when Bush is defended you cry HITLER!! You seriously should try independent thinking, I understand it's a difficult task for you idiot leftist, but at least give it a try!

One thing is certain, Bush could not have helped the terrorists cause any more than if he had been on their payroll.

He and most of the American people played the fool big time while terrorists pulled their strings.
And Bush actually thought he was being smart politically.

Look Bush made many mistakes - failing to pursue Osama at Tora Bora was just ONE of them. Failing to negotiate the offer the Taliban made to turn him over was another one.

BUT

IMHO - stupidity does NOT equal conspiracy.

Last edited:
Look Bush made many mistakes - failing to pursue Osama at Tora Bora was just ONE of them. Failing to negotiate the offer the Taliban made to turn him over was another one.

BUT

Bush was just a dumb front guy who people would like to have a beer with.
The cunning evil bastards running the show were behind the scenes.

stupid bitch ...

You answer a direct question about YOUR thread, with yet another question about something that has nothing to do with YOUR thread, and you still have the gall to call someone else stupid??

it has everything to do with my thread. now try to figure it out. if you get stuck i'll help you.

truthers, birthers, holocaust deniers, ALL in the same category imho
Forgive me if I decline to watch ANY of their videos

most stupid people, such as yourself, are proud of it, as you are.

i forgive you. it's not your fault your parents didn't abort you.

stupid bitch ...

Strawman!

We are not talking about Hitler dumbass!

You idiot leftist are the dumbest fucks on this planet. When Obama is criticized you cry BOOOSH, when Bush is defended you cry HITLER!! You seriously should try independent thinking, I understand it's a difficult task for you idiot leftist, but at least give it a try!

let's see which one of us is an idiot. probably the one who can't read. are Libertarian leftist to you? is Ron Paul leftist? is abolishing all taxes and welfare programs a leftist idea to you?

it is ironic that you want ME to try independent thinking when i am the one who doesn't belong to either of the two major parties or ideologies ...

Last edited:

BUT

if the thinking was being made by one crackhead ( Bush ) then i would agree. but considering that decisions were being made by EXTREMELY intelligent people such as Karl Rove and Dick Cheney stupidity DOES equal conspiracy.

normal people like you don't understand how we geniuses think - that's from 30 years of experience living among normal people. and people like Rove are much smarter than i am, therefore there is no possibility of you understanding THEM. but i will let you in on a little inside secret - they are NOT capable of the kind of stupidity you ascribe to them.

they desperately WANT you to think they are this stupid. that's why they put a crackhead for the president. so that he could LOOK stupid for them while they are scheming.

Forum List

Back