What a Republican would like to hear from Republicans

On Iraq, I agree he went unchallenged. 9/11 gave him that pass. However, his second term more than made up for it.

The truth of it is the onus for our government does not lie with politicians or the media, it lies with Americans.

How did Bush ever win a 2nd term?

swiftboats
medals
Karl Rove
the inability of Americans toi think for themselves

Does my being utterly and completely opposed to even considering a GOP candidate until the party is purged of the crooks that have destroyed it makes me a liberal? If you think so then you are exactly what your party has has endeavored to make you in to.

oh you poor poor poor dear wittle wibwal victim those mean old repubwicans been mean to youse???? oh dear dear victim.

oh you poor poor poor dear wittle wibwal victim those mean old repubwicans been mean to youse???? oh dear dear victim.

Without question, you're the dumbest person here.

GODDAMN you're stupid.

Don't you ever have anything adult to say?

Even in a thread about finding commonality among us as Americans, you play the buffoon.

just damn

Without question, you're the dumbest person here.

GODDAMN you're stupid.

Don't you ever have anything adult to say?

Even in a thread about finding commonality among us as Americans, you play the buffoon.

just damn

you pronnounce that dayuuum

well, are you or are you not a victim of the stinky shit repubwicans?

You're the victim, not me. You're too dumb to think for yourself. I envy most mentally - challenged people because they see everything in black and white. To you everything is liberal or conservative. You must be a miserable human being. You're one retard who won't get a pass from me.

I would like the bashing of Obama to stop and hear other Republicans say that they will support the President, no matter who is elected. I feel it is okay criticize the President. That part of what makes this country great, but for the last 8 years I have watched a rabid left say that Bush is not their President. Bush is an idiot. Bush is a fascist. Bush has ruined our country. I don't want to see this happen to another President. It has happened to the last two already.

So, Republicans, I say it is up to us to end the cycle. Barack Obama is probably about to be our next President. He has transended racial barriers and risen to overcome allegations of being a terrorist, a communist, a racist, and a foreign national not eligible to be President. Let's not let the next four years be like the last sixteen. Lets show due respect to the Office of the Presidency.

What Barack Obama has done is nothing short of amazing. He has done us proud. He has done me proud. If elected, it will be an honor and a pleasure to serve him.

I agree that I've got to hope he does better than I think he will. My feelings are based upon what I've seen from an Illiniois perspective. Really, the job is really too much for a person. Have you noticed how much both him and McCain have aged just running for the office? GW has aged 20 years in 8. So did Clinton. JFK, well he aged 30 years and then was killed.

Thankless office. So yes, regardless of who's elected, they'll have my prayers and good wishes. Their success is ours.

You're the victim, not me. You're too dumb to think for yourself. I envy most mentally - challenged people because they see everything in black and white. To you everything is liberal or conservative. You must be a miserable human being. You're one retard who won't get a pass from me.

poor poor baby

I agree that I've got to hope he does better than I think he will. My feelings are based upon what I've seen from an Illiniois perspective. Really, the job is really too much for a person. Have you noticed how much both him and McCain have aged just running for the office? GW has aged 20 years in 8. So did Clinton. JFK, well he aged 30 years and then was killed.

Thankless office. So yes, regardless of who's elected, they'll have my prayers and good wishes. Their success is ours.

I'd rep you , but I've given out too much in 24 hours. When I reload, I'll come back and hit you up. Great post.

Forum List

Back