What a Republican would like to hear from Republicans

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
I would like the bashing of Obama to stop and hear other Republicans say that they will support the President, no matter who is elected. I feel it is okay criticize the President. That part of what makes this country great, but for the last 8 years I have watched a rabid left say that Bush is not their President. Bush is an idiot. Bush is a fascist. Bush has ruined our country. I don't want to see this happen to another President. It has happened to the last two already.

So, Republicans, I say it is up to us to end the cycle. Barack Obama is probably about to be our next President. He has transended racial barriers and risen to overcome allegations of being a terrorist, a communist, a racist, and a foreign national not eligible to be President. Let's not let the next four years be like the last sixteen. Lets show due respect to the Office of the Presidency.

What Barack Obama has done is nothing short of amazing. He has done us proud. He has done me proud. If elected, it will be an honor and a pleasure to serve him.

I have always said the office of the Presidency is to be respected regardless of who holds it. Now if only the leftards woul dabide by that common principle as well for the man that currently holds it.

If/when Obama wins even though I can't stand him and he is not who I voted for I will respect him and he wil be the president of my county.

LOL. WTF. When barrack makes a mistake it will be funny to see if the media will be all over him.(NOT) I for one will never support this ass! I honestly hope he falls on his face.

Bush got a free ride for the first six years he was in office. I think the press should question Obama more than they questioned Bush after 9/11. Patriotism should not give the president a free ride.

Bush got a free ride for the first six years he was in office. I think the press should question Obama more than they questioned Bush after 9/11. Patriotism should not give the president a free ride.

Bush got anything but a free ride. Farhenheit 9/11 comes to mind.

I would like the bashing of Obama to stop and hear other Republicans say that they will support the President, no matter who is elected. I feel it is okay criticize the President. That part of what makes this country great, but for the last 8 years I have watched a rabid left say that Bush is not their President. Bush is an idiot. Bush is a fascist. Bush has ruined our country. I don't want to see this happen to another President. It has happened to the last two already.

So, Republicans, I say it is up to us to end the cycle. Barack Obama is probably about to be our next President. He has transended racial barriers and risen to overcome allegations of being a terrorist, a communist, a racist, and a foreign national not eligible to be President. Let's not let the next four years be like the last sixteen. Lets show due respect to the Office of the Presidency.

What Barack Obama has done is nothing short of amazing. He has done us proud. He has done me proud. If elected, it will be an honor and a pleasure to serve him.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I have always said the office of the Presidency is to be respected regardless of who holds it. Now if only the leftards woul dabide by that common principle as well for the man that currently holds it.

do you also hold the right accountable for what they did to Clinton during his 8 years in office? They hunted him relentlessly so don't act as if the left is somehow MORE guilty than the right. At least the left didn't waste 80 million dollars investigating what amounted to nothing more than a blow job :eusa_whistle:

Bush got anything but a free ride. Farhenheit 9/11 comes to mind.

that is one film. The media pretty much gave Bush a free pass following 9/11 and even they admit that.

Sorry, I won't blindly follow a President I don't agree with. You can't expect half of the population to shrug their shoulders and walk away.

All I can say is Obama has a lot of promises to fulfill. And every one that he goes back on, the media better eat him alive for it.

:

do you also hold the right accountable for what they did to Clinton during his 8 years in office? They hunted him relentlessly so don't act as if the left is somehow MORE guilty than the right. At least the left didn't waste 80 million dollars investigating what amounted to nothing more than a blow job :eusa_whistle:

When your pea sized brain realizes it wasn't due to a blow job why he got houdned but because of a little thing called

PERJURY

which when I last looked was a federal offense

That is why he got IMPEACHED by the house.

Don't even compare the flack that Clinton got compared to Bush.

Sorry, I won't blindly follow a President I don't agree with. You can't expect half of the population to shrug their shoulders and walk away.

All I can say is Obama has a lot of promises to fulfill. And every one that he goes back on, the media better eat him alive for it.

He's not asking for your blind support. He's asking for you to show respect to the office of the presidency and Obama for his accomplishments.

Atleast I think so.

Can you Republicans for the most part do that much?

By the way, Crimson: criticizing a candidate for his lies and manipulation does not equate to bashing them. Call a candidate the caribou Barbie, that's bashing.

I agree...you don't have to follow him over a cliff and agree with anything he says, but I still think that the office of the presidency is to be respected, even if you don't respect the man holding it

He's not asking for your blind support. He's asking for you to show respect to the office of the presidency and Obama for his accomplishments.

Atleast I think so.

Can you Republicans for the most part do that much?

I'm not a Republican, and no, I can't. I never respected Bush while he was in office, not even after 9/11. What makes you think I'm going to respect this guy?

When your pea sized brain realizes it wasn't due to a blow job why he got houdned but because of a little thing called

PERJURY

Bush got no flack for the first six years. Until it was time for the elections.

Then Republicans threw him overboard first like a piece of furniture holding the boat down (which he was but it was THEIR furniture that they WANTED so badly).

Notice the Democrats only want to play nice when they think they are going to win, the rest of the time they are pretty assholish. I hope there are enough Republican balls left in Washington to run them ragged for the next four years (If they win) cause I know without a shadow of a doubt that's what they will do to McCain.

I'd have believed you if you had said this for the last eight years. Too little too late pal. Never ever ask for that which you are unwilling to give. You don't deserve loyalty or respect cause you could not give it. Tough ain't it?

"The unity of government...is a main pillar in the edifice of your real independence...of your tranquility at home, your peace abroad; of your safety; of your prosperity; of that very liberty which you so highly prize." George Washington

Simply put, while people disagree on matters of policy, the person that pervails will be sworn in as President of the United States, and not President of Those who voted for him. With that said, no one has to respect the person that sits in the oval office on a personal level if they disagree with him and his policies, however, that person is the outward representation of our 200 year plus traditions and will be the President of the United States and at the very least the office itself should garner respect. IMHO if Barack Obama whoudl prevail, then he would be no less my President than any others and no less a President that the 43 men that came before him and will have my utmost respect and good wishes. So no matter who that is, I wish them godspeed and that they always keep in mind that the American people are their first, best priority.

I'd have believed you if you had said this for the last eight years. Too little too late pal. Never ever ask for that which you are unwilling to give. You don't deserve loyalty or respect cause you could not give it. Tough ain't it?

I have said this for last eight years. Use the search feature. My former user name is onthefence. Should be easy to find. Dismissed.

PERJURY

yes and the whole time he was amusing himself with blowjobs he let the terrorist blow Americans to smithereens right left and center. Jeez.

Forum List

Back