What a Republican would like to hear from Republicans

Discussion in 'Congress' started by CrimsonWhite, Nov 4, 2008.

1. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
    I would like the bashing of Obama to stop and hear other Republicans say that they will support the President, no matter who is elected. I feel it is okay criticize the President. That part of what makes this country great, but for the last 8 years I have watched a rabid left say that Bush is not their President. Bush is an idiot. Bush is a fascist. Bush has ruined our country. I don't want to see this happen to another President. It has happened to the last two already.

So, Republicans, I say it is up to us to end the cycle. Barack Obama is probably about to be our next President. He has transended racial barriers and risen to overcome allegations of being a terrorist, a communist, a racist, and a foreign national not eligible to be President. Let's not let the next four years be like the last sixteen. Lets show due respect to the Office of the Presidency.

What Barack Obama has done is nothing short of amazing. He has done us proud. He has done me proud. If elected, it will be an honor and a pleasure to serve him.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 5
  2. Andrew2382

Andrew2382 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +537
    I have always said the office of the Presidency is to be respected regardless of who holds it. Now if only the leftards woul dabide by that common principle as well for the man that currently holds it.

If/when Obama wins even though I can't stand him and he is not who I voted for I will respect him and he wil be the president of my county.

3. MalibuMan

MalibuMan Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44
    LOL. WTF. When barrack makes a mistake it will be funny to see if the media will be all over him.(NOT) I for one will never support this ass! I honestly hope he falls on his face.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Chris

Chris Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,089
    Bush got a free ride for the first six years he was in office. I think the press should question Obama more than they questioned Bush after 9/11. Patriotism should not give the president a free ride.

5. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
    Bush got anything but a free ride. Farhenheit 9/11 comes to mind.

6. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

do you also hold the right accountable for what they did to Clinton during his 8 years in office? They hunted him relentlessly so don't act as if the left is somehow MORE guilty than the right. At least the left didn't waste 80 million dollars investigating what amounted to nothing more than a blow job :eusa_whistle:

that is one film. The media pretty much gave Bush a free pass following 9/11 and even they admit that.

7. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    Sorry, I won't blindly follow a President I don't agree with. You can't expect half of the population to shrug their shoulders and walk away.

All I can say is Obama has a lot of promises to fulfill. And every one that he goes back on, the media better eat him alive for it.

8. Andrew2382

Andrew2382 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +537
    When your pea sized brain realizes it wasn't due to a blow job why he got houdned but because of a little thing called

PERJURY

which when I last looked was a federal offense

That is why he got IMPEACHED by the house.

Don't even compare the flack that Clinton got compared to Bush.

9. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    He's not asking for your blind support. He's asking for you to show respect to the office of the presidency and Obama for his accomplishments.

Atleast I think so.

Can you Republicans for the most part do that much?

10. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    By the way, Crimson: criticizing a candidate for his lies and manipulation does not equate to bashing them. Call a candidate the caribou Barbie, that's bashing.