What a real President says about events like the New Zealand shooting

She ordered them to take the compound. People had already been killed there. None of those people still in
the compound were going to go quietly. Everybody knew there were children in there, and everybody knew
the adults were going to fight. When she authorized the use of armored vehicles to seize the property what did
she think was going to happen?

Now, Waco had already become a National Embarrassment because the Government had failed in its initial attempt
to seize the property and lost 4 ATF agents. They should have kept the compound under siege and waited those
people out. Just cut off all of their supplies. Reno and Clinton were looking for body count and they got one.

The problem is, that dissidents got the body count back at Oklahoma City.

So, you think law enforcement should do nothing when murderers are holed up in a building or compound. Should be fire all SWAT teams?

Bad things can happen in these situations. People like you lying about them helps fuel people like McVey.
Huh?

People like you and Former Pres Zero have placed the lives of Americans in Danger for nearly two decades by complaining about
Muslim civilian deaths, handicapping our troops in battles with terrorists in cities and towns throughout the Middle East.

In WWII we just bombed the cities into rumble to protect American lives.

They come across our border in the thousands, daily and no one cares about Americans. You folks chant constantly about
Police brutality. Now you praise it. That's the problem with being a democrat...you have to alter your story, daily.

So Muslim civilians are crap. Your bigotry & ignorance is noted.

No one is for police brutality except you against minorities. How am I praising police brutality?

You don't have a problem with American women and children being burned alive. I just added that conclusion in my head.
What children are being burned alive?

The one's at Waco, or have you forgotten what started this exchange. I'll go ahead and contact the DNC and get you new talking points.

So, you think law enforcement should do nothing when murderers are holed up in a building or compound. Should be fire all SWAT teams?

Bad things can happen in these situations. People like you lying about them helps fuel people like McVey.
Huh?

People like you and Former Pres Zero have placed the lives of Americans in Danger for nearly two decades by complaining about
Muslim civilian deaths, handicapping our troops in battles with terrorists in cities and towns throughout the Middle East.

They come across our border in the thousands, daily and no one cares about Americans. You folks chant constantly about
Police brutality. Now you praise it. That's the problem with being a democrat...you have to alter your story, daily.

No one is for police brutality except you against minorities. How am I praising police brutality?

You don't have a problem with American women and children being burned alive. I just added that conclusion in my head.

The one's at Waco, or have you forgotten what started this exchange. I'll go ahead and contact the DNC and get you new talking points.

I know about Waco.

There is no proof that the government started any fire.

You act like the compound wax fired bombed.

That conspriacy theory shipped long ago.

Bur=t hety, why not apply the same shit you assfucks use when justifying the slaughter of young black men.

If they only obeyed the authorities.......

Huh?

I know about Waco.

There is no proof that the government started any fire.

You act like the compound wax fired bombed.

That conspriacy theory shipped long ago.

Bur=t hety, why not apply the same shit you assfucks use when justifying the slaughter of young black men.

If they only obeyed the authorities.......

We're following EPA guidelines and keeping the air clean.

Forum List

Back