What a piece of shit

The crime occurred in 2000, why is it news NOW? He was indicted for 1st degree, and the posters are angry he didn't get a lesser charge? What ails you? He was properly charged. Why give a jury the option of less than life in prison? The story is fabricated, the crime did not occur a few months ago:
Shifflett Slaying Suspect Improving; Murphy Remains Unfit for Va. Trial - The Washington Post | HighBeam Research
And no "hate crime' was considered because 1st degree murder is more serious!

Hate crime makes the charge more severe or don't you grasp that part of the equation

Several "blacks kills whites" sites are pretending this was a recent crime. I'm trying to find out what sentence the killer received; it is low life to use that child's life for the retense of "ERIC HOLDER" did something. [B]Holder was't AG in 2000.[/B]

The low life dirtbag Murphy remains incarcerated, diagnosis: paranoid. As this happemed 12 YEARS ago, Eric Holder's name was tossed in to make readers believe HE failed to do something. What a sad, sick way to USE the death of a child.......

This man should not have been charged with a hate crime. All such crimes are based upon hate. This man should have been charged with 1st degree murder and received a just sentence just as any other killer should be charged and convicted.

Adding "hate crime" to a charge because of political reasons is unamerican.

Whether the victim is black or white, all victims deserve at the very least equal justice. I hope this SOB rots in prison.

Immie

Several "blacks kills whites" sites are pretending this was a recent crime. I'm trying to find out what sentence the killer received; it is low life to use that child's life for the retense of "ERIC HOLDER" did something. [B]Holder was't AG in 2000.[/B]

Janet Reno was

I wonder why this piece of shit wasn't charged with a hate crime?

If he killed the boy simply because he was white, that is a hate crime and he should have been charged as such.

But let us not forget that only blacks can be the victim of hate crimes, because they are somehow 'special'.

It's not a hate crime to kill a white.
Too bad. Whatever happened to Lady Justice being blind to color of skin?

HK_Central_Statue_Square_Legislative_Council_Building_n_Themis_s.jpg

credit at wikipedia

This man should not have been charged with a hate crime. All such crimes are based upon hate. This man should have been charged with 1st degree murder and received a just sentence just as any other killer should be charged and convicted.

Whether the victim is black or white, all victims deserve at the very least equal justice. I hope this SOB rots in prison.

Immie

He is rotting in the loony bin now, but the USE of a 12 year old heinous crime to attack Holder is the nadir of political "thought". The sickos that write the articles PRETENDING this just happened need their butts kicked.

If he killed the boy simply because he was white, that is a hate crime and he should have been charged as such.

But let us not forget that only blacks can be the victim of hate crimes, because they are somehow 'special'.

1ST DEGREE MURDER is by definition a hate crime, I gather it bothers you not that some extremists are pretending this occurred recently to attack AG Holder. Justice would include red hot needles stuck under the fingernails of those disgusting excuses for human beings.

It's not a hate crime to kill a white.

Incorrect.

On October 7, 1989, Todd Mitchell, a young black man, instigated an attack against a young white boy. He was subsequently convicted of aggravated battery in the Circuit Court for Kenosha County. According to Wisconsin statute, Mitchell's sentence was increased, because the court found that he had selected his victim based on race.

Wisconsin v. Mitchell | The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law

Immie

Per the cited above enhanced sentencing is Constitutional and consequently appropriate when race is an element of the crime.

Forum List

Back