What A Party

you are a complete and utter fool. maybe you should ask Pbel what i just told him. i said that there was some very legitimate questions about who made the film and that it may not have been jews.

lolol...you are just one of those people who want to scream anti-semite about everything...my god.

When it comes to reading to your posts, NaziBoy, it is always the first thing that comes to mind.
Here's a suggestion:
If you don't want to be viewed as a Nazi slug, STOP POSTING AS ONE!

and i refer you to godwin's law, as introduced by marg.

lolol...if i say i hope it isn't jews i am an anti-semite, so when i say facetiously that i hope it is jews i am a nazi thug.

you guys just need to feel persecuted, don't you...and i there is none available, you'll create it.

Or when I "need" a dose of anti-Semitic slime I just read a few of your posts, asshole.

you are a complete and utter fool. maybe you should ask Pbel what i just told him. i said that there was some very legitimate questions about who made the film and that it may not have been jews.

lolol...you are just one of those people who want to scream anti-semite about everything...my god.

When it comes to reading to your posts, NaziBoy, it is always the first thing that comes to mind.
Here's a suggestion:
If you don't want to be viewed as a Nazi slug, STOP POSTING AS ONE!

and i refer you to godwin's law, as introduced by marg.

lolol...if i say i hope it isn't jews i am an anti-semite, so when i say facetiously that i hope it is jews i am a nazi thug.

you guys just need to feel persecuted, don't you...and i there is none available, you'll create it.

You need to disabuse yourself of the idea you are clever. You only say you hope the Jews aren't responsible for the film in order to suggest the possibility they are.

From now, jews are on their own
I hope Yousef, the little Arabian Desert Flower, has been following the news as to whom actually put out this film. Put down the picture of Mohammed's favorite black cat that you feature in all your posts and keep abreast of the news.

Eh Seal, I'm still waiting. We don't want those Zionists saying you still have your poochie running, hiding & pissing your pants when I call for you, now do we Seal?

Now Seal, this is a test to see if you have cured your poochie problem. Send me a reply on this post. Anything at all Seal.

Seal, what you are doing to me is not nice. Would I piss my pants, run & hide if you asked me to send a reply?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7i3zxqElzs]Fats Domino - What A Party - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back