What A Party

Just amazing all of Israel's endlesss contributions to peace, mankind & civilization, especially considering what Israel has for neighbors to deal with.

Now spread into Yemen. How many times have Islamists promoted their evil & hatred by portraying Christians & Jews as nothing but apes & pigs? And how many times have Christians & Jews reacted like the followers of "peaceful Isalm"?

Now rioters storm US embassy in Yemen as protests spread over anti-Islam film - World - News - Evening Standard

Now spread into Yemen. How many times have Islamists promoted their evil & hatred by portraying Christians & Jews as nothing but apes & pigs? And how many times have Christians & Jews reacted like the followers of "peaceful Isalm"?

Now rioters storm US embassy in Yemen as protests spread over anti-Islam film - World - News - Evening Standard

look, dude. use your head. you're jewish. at the risk of my incurring another slew of "anti-semitic NAZI cocksucker" posts, it is probably wise for you to try to conceal your glee at our embassies being attacked. some of that hatred you continue to foment against muslims may turn also against jews.

what a tool.

look, dude. use your head. you're jewish. at the risk of my incurring another slew of "anti-semitic NAZI cocksucker" posts, it is probably wise for you to try to conceal your glee at our embassies being attacked. some of that hatred you continue to foment against muslims may turn also against jews.

what a tool.

Your point being that it would be ok for some one not Jewish to express these thoughts, but it's not ok for a Jew? It's a good thing you assured us you're not an anti semite.

There is no reason NOT to talk about the manifestations of islam There is no question in my mind that MOST PEOPLE HAD NO IDEA including lots of people in Washington DC. Islamo nazis are desperate- and manage to claim "self-interest" in any thing a jew says or does------the self interest libel is one of their many libels

what a tool.

Your point being that it would be ok for some one not Jewish to express these thoughts, but it's not ok for a Jew? It's a good thing you assured us you're not an anti semite.

that isn't my point at all. ok, if it makes you happy, i hope to god it was american jews who finance a hate film and made it accessable to the muslim world so they can be accused of manipulating and encouraging hatred by the muslims towards america.

there happy. i will stick with that one. is there anything you would like me to hope for in terms of backlash against rthese american jews.

my point is that i do not imagine that those who produced this movie will be to well received by the american public, for christ fookin' sake.

talk to roudy. he is saying it is coptic christians. i suppose he is an anti-semite also, being as he also will tell you he isn't one.

god, you are stupid. i am beginning to think all anti-semitism is a figment of the imagination, at least if reading this board is any indicator.

There is no reason NOT to talk about the manifestations of islam There is no question in my mind that MOST PEOPLE HAD NO IDEA including lots of people in Washington DC. Islamo nazis are desperate- and manage to claim "self-interest" in any thing a jew says or does------the self interest libel is one of their many libels

the film is a hate film and designed to promote unrest. try to imagine american reactions to a film produced by muslims and released in america. do you think maybe some arab countries embassies might be trashed or arabs killed. let me give you a hint...six dead sikhs...why?

Well I got no thanks for warning the Pro-semites of what was coming, I guess it's time to stand back and watch

what a tool.

that isn't my point at all. ok, if it makes you happy, i hope to god it was american jews who finance a hate film and made it accessable to the muslim world so they can be accused of manipulating and encouraging hatred by the muslims towards america.

there happy. i will stick with that one. is there anything you would like me to hope for in terms of backlash against rthese american jews.

my point is that i do not imagine that those who produced this movie will be to well received by the american public, for christ fookin' sake.

talk to roudy. he is saying it is coptic christians. i suppose he is an anti-semite also, being as he also will tell you he isn't one.

god, you are stupid. i am beginning to think all anti-semitism is a figment of the imagination, at least if reading this board is any indicator.

Again, it's a good thing you've assured us you're not an anti semite, otherwise people might wonder why you continue to post racist bullshit about Jews financing this film after both AP and ABC News have run investigations and found no link between the film and anyone who is either Jewish or Israeli.

I am so thankful for the followers of peaceful Islam to have united Christians & Jews like never before.

Again, it's a good thing you've assured us you're not an anti semite, otherwise people might wonder why you continue to post racist bullshit about Jews financing this film after both AP and ABC News have run investigations and found no link between the film and anyone who is either Jewish or Israeli.

you are a complete and utter fool. maybe you should ask Pbel what i just told him. i said that there was some very legitimate questions about who made the film and that it may not have been jews.

lolol...you are just one of those people who want to scream anti-semite about everything...my god.

what a tool.

Nah, it's just your way of justifying your mindless hate for Jews, NaziBoy. Notice that Jos, a fellow Nazi, is all excited about your rationalization.

Well I got no thanks for warning the Pro-semites of what was coming, I guess it's time to stand back and watch

Oh yeah. Let me be the first to thank the little goose-stepper.
On second thought: fuck you, asshole.

Now Seal, this is a test to see if you have cured your poochie problem. Send me a reply on this post. Anything at all Seal.

you are a complete and utter fool. maybe you should ask Pbel what i just told him. i said that there was some very legitimate questions about who made the film and that it may not have been jews.

lolol...you are just one of those people who want to scream anti-semite about everything...my god.

Why would I have to ask Pbel when I'm responding to another racist slur you just posted connecting Jews to the film?

When it comes to reading to your posts, NaziBoy, it is always the first thing that comes to mind.
Here's a suggestion:
If you don't want to be viewed as a Nazi slug, STOP POSTING AS ONE!

When it comes to reading to your posts, NaziBoy, it is always the first thing that comes to mind.
Here's a suggestion:
If you don't want to be viewed as a Nazi slug, STOP POSTING AS ONE!

and i refer you to godwin's law, as introduced by marg.

lolol...if i say i hope it isn't jews i am an anti-semite, so when i say facetiously that i hope it is jews i am a nazi thug.

you guys just need to feel persecuted, don't you...and i there is none available, you'll create it.

Forum List

Back