What a morning!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Lets see, been to...

Fed the cats.. the little choir.
Fed the kittens.. cute little eepers that they are.
The lab for a blood draw... can they never hit the vein on the first strike?
Out to breakfast...why i bother when i can do better myself i will never know!
Trouble shot the dishwasher problem... popped the breaker.
Done the dishes
Two loads of... warsh...:lol:
Played on the computer....lol
Out to starbucks...love them!
The jewels... does my watch always have to die before i fly?
Filled the tank....Was everyone out of gas this morning?
Costco...why is it that i always remember what i wanted...after i leave?
Lowes....never enough flowers ya know.
Lucky's...I swear i always pick the worst line to be in, but that's a different thread altogether! :evil:
The post office... no wonder they are going out of business... they had no stamps.
Watered the flower pots..... i know its going to rain but its never enough. :eusa_shhh:
Feed the kittens again... hungry little buggers!

And its not even 1pm yet.....and the days not over yet.

Its been a hell of a day at sea Sir!

:lol:

• Banned
let see, I still need to change the bed, do morel;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; nnnnkj <<<< kitten typing..... lol Do more laundry, pack, put all the stuff from the morning away, write some cards and send them out, straighten up the house, answer emails, cook dinner, ......

when can you start?

Lets see, yesterday arrived at work at 2345 hours, started at midnight (that would be this morning.....), got off at 0800 home by 0810 (heavy traffic), fed and watered the cats, plunked around on the puter till 0900 then went to bed.
Woke up about 1500, have been sucking down coffee, playing on the puter, doing dishes and making sure the steaks are thawed for BBQing later this afternoon. After that comes the Stuff-Mart and Food-Mart runs, hopefully back to bed by midnight so i can get enough sleep and be functional for my 12 hour shift starting at noon Saturday.

Last edited:
Men rule.

got up just in time to get ready for work
Got ride to work from my wife [one van]
poured 2 bags of oatmeal in cup of hot water
got free coffee at work
when Im done at work I plan on eating dinner and telling the kids to clean up for thier mother. [*whew* getting tired just thinking about it]

:)

let see, I still need to change the bed, do morel;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; nnnnkj <<<< kitten typing..... lol Do more laundry, pack, put all the stuff from the morning away, write some cards and send them out, straighten up the house, answer emails, cook dinner, ......

when can you start?

Hm. Now? I can do the emails. And watch the kitties for you. When you coming by? :lol:

when can you start?

Hm. Now? I can do the emails. And watch the kitties for you. When you coming by? :lol:

Bring the chickens..Ive got the bacon and we can have some eggs!

Men rule.

got up just in time to get ready for work
Got ride to work from my wife [one van]
poured 2 bags of oatmeal in cup of hot water
got free coffee at work
when Im done at work I plan on eating dinner and telling the kids to clean up for thier mother. [*whew* getting tired just thinking about it]

:)

:eek:

lazy

:lol:

Oh, those chickens are rockin'! 5 eggs a day now. And those eggs are SOOO good. They are little ladies and sit under my window where I can hear them softly clucking. If I stick my head out, all 5 are there waiting for me to toss them a treat. I gave them the whole back yard. They be happy chickens.

Oh, those chickens are rockin'! 5 eggs a day now. And those eggs are SOOO good. They are little ladies and sit under my window where I can hear them softly clucking. If I stick my head out, all 5 are there waiting for me to toss them a treat. I gave them the whole back yard. They be happy chickens.

Woohoo...

Forum List

Back