What A Lying Piece Of Crap!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I just listened to Romney's concession speach again.

"Paul and I left everything on the field.. We put in our all"

Fuck you Mittens. You didn't spend a dime of your wealth on your campaign. In true form of your ability to steal you only spent other peoples money.

You are a lying sack of shit and now you have been throroughly exposed for the lying stealing scum that you are.

Just one more thing ya stupd fuck. You have no more secret service protection and somewhere out there is a fine seviceman trained to be a sniper and you stole his parents retirement. Think about it Mittens! And keep your head on a swivel.

Democrats will attack Romney like they attack Bush, and in 2016, they will include whoever is running then too. Democrats are already attacking Marco Rubio just in case he thinks about running.

Democrats have nothing to fear, they already have a majority of leeches that ensure a democrat majority for the foreseeable future.

Democrats will attack Romney like they attack Bush, and in 2016, they will include whoever is running then too. Democrats are already attacking Marco Rubio just in case he thinks about running.

Democrats have nothing to fear, they already have a majority of leeches that ensure a democrat majority for the foreseeable future.

Mitten's has nothing to fear from democrats. See... he used to steal from good hard working Americans secretly behind the scenes.

Now the curtain has been drawn and the light of day has exposed that creep for what his is and what he did.

Now the asshole has plenty to fear from those he stole from.

Mitten's has nothing to fear from democrats. See... he used to steal from good hard working Americans secretly behind the scenes.

Now the curtain has been drawn and the light of day has exposed that creep for what his is and what he did.

Now the asshole has plenty to fear from those he stole from.

Please don't hold back....tell us how you really feel.... :badgrin:

It is clear you have been indoctrinated to think in terms of Democrat and Republican, Liberal and Conservative. But because you obviously aren't stupid it is sad you either cannot see or will not accept that Americans are engaged in what amounts to class warfare and unless you are among the upper income ranks you should understand people like Romney, Bush and their kind are your enemy.

Fuck you Mittens. You didn't spend a dime of your wealth on your campaign. In true form of your ability to steal you only spent other peoples money.

You are a lying sack of shit and now you have been throroughly exposed for the lying stealing scum that you are.

Just one more thing ya stupd fuck. You have no more secret service protection and somewhere out there is a fine seviceman trained to be a sniper and you stole his parents retirement. Think about it Mittens! And keep your head on a swivel.

That is true. Spending his own money might of swayed another tenth a percent of two.

I dunno. Besides a comment or two Mitt campaigned ok. The third debate was kinda odd on his part.

Well, now, to be fair to ole Mittens, his running mate is just slimey and just as much a professional liar.

They made such a lovely couple.

That is true. Spending his own money might of swayed another tenth a percent of two.

I dunno. Besides a comment or two Mitt campaigned ok. The third debate was kinda odd on his part.

It was, wasn't it. It was like, he knew where Obama was weak, so he stayed away from it...lots of people wandered why the "kind and gentle" Mitt came out. It was especially true, considering that he had Obama on the ropes in the first debate, when he came out swinging. Whoever it was that gave him the meek Mitt facade, blew it.

Democrats have nothing to fear because they know that the GOP brand is damaged goods . If the GOP plan for economic growth is so good how come red states need blue state tax subsidies to survive ? The only thing that the GOP has been successful at has been that they've managed to convinced a bunch of Jimmy Crack Corn semi-civilized rednecks that the reason their lead such pathetic lives is because of minorities , women , commies etc...etc...etc...The Bush name is filth , WE WILL NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER BUSH TO SOIL OUT WHITE HOUSE ! As for that hispanic boy Rubio if the GOP establishment thinks that he's the answer to their problems we got news for them , HE'S TOAST ALREADY ! The GOP policies are danagerous to the middle class , ( taxes skewed for the upper crusts 0 , dangerous to our national security , ( war everywhere in the ME ) , and dangerous to education and rational thinking , (Democrats will attack Romney like they attack Bush, and in 2016, they will include whoever is running then too. Democrats are already attacking Marco Rubio just in case he thinks about running.)

Democrats have nothing to fear because they know that the GOP brand is damaged goods . If the GOP plan for economic growth is so good how come red states need blue state tax subsidies to survive ? The only thing that the GOP has been successful at has been that they've managed to convinced a bunch of Jimmy Crack Corn semi-civilized rednecks that the reason their lead such pathetic lives is because of minorities , women , commies etc...etc...etc...The Bush name is filth , WE WILL NEVER ALLOW ANOTHER BUSH TO SOIL OUT WHITE HOUSE ! As for that hispanic boy Rubio if the GOP establishment thinks that he's the answer to their problems we got news for them , HE'S TOAST ALREADY ! The GOP policies are danagerous to the middle class , ( taxes skewed for the upper crusts 0 , dangerous to our national security , ( war everywhere in the ME ) , and dangerous to education and rational thinking , (Democrats will attack Romney like they attack Bush, and in 2016, they will include whoever is running then too. Democrats are already attacking Marco Rubio just in case he thinks about running.)

I would much rather see my tax dollars go to feed the hungry and provide a roof for kids any day and twice on Sunday than to provide tax cuts for wealthy millionaires who don't need the tax cuts in the first place.

lol, listening to a speech AGAIN and it got your panties all bunched up

my gawd how pathetic

As if we ever wondered where you really stood.

Well, now, to be fair to ole Mittens, his running mate is just slimey and just as much a professional liar.

They made such a lovely couple.

This from a small minded liberal idiot who has their head so far up Obama's Ass they can't hear the steady stream of lies coming out of his mouth.

Forum List

Back