what a load of crap

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Targetting me as public enemy number one will prove to be an ineffective strategy.

everyone knows you're public enemy number.........well, its double digits at least.
:D

Yeah. I'm a commie. my 4k+ posts should illustrate the absurdity of your statement.

They should, but they don't.

I use your statements and definitions against you.

The last 500 posts PROVE it.

you're just pissed because I check your attempts to transform the board into a haven for Christian Nationalist Anarchist Crackpots. The CNAC as it's known.

No. I am just having a field day now because when I first got here you were all over me with your flawed theology of how high and mighty you were. Nobody was able to prove you wrong.

Guess what, RWA. Here I am.

I proved you wrong.
I proved you inconsistent.
I proved you non-moral.
I proved you as corrupt as the party you claim affiliation to.

Don't take it personally, newguy, I think your quite a brilliant person. Targetting me as public enemy number one will prove to be an ineffective strategy.

I don't take it personally, as you shouldn't either.

You are not public enemy number one by any means.

You have a flawed inconsistent view based on desire not to adhere to moral absolutes. It is displayed by your boisterous comments and political views and justified by swiss cheese whim-based morality.

You shouldn't be upset over it, just understand that being correct is better than justifying self ego.

Don't get bent up over my pointing it out, you are just todays entertainment.

-And probably tomorrow's too.

;)

Originally posted by NewGuy
They should, but they don't.

I use your statements and definitions against you.

The last 500 posts PROVE it.

No. I am just having a field day now because when I first got here you were all over me with your flawed theology of how high and mighty you were. Nobody was able to prove you wrong.

Guess what, RWA. Here I am.

I proved you wrong.
I proved you inconsistent.
I proved you non-moral.
I proved you as corrupt as the party you claim affiliation to.

I don't take it personally, as you shouldn't either.

You are not public enemy number one by any means.

You have a flawed inconsistent view based on desire not to adhere to moral absolutes. It is displayed by your boisterous comments and political views and justified by swiss cheese whim-based morality.

You shouldn't be upset over it, just understand that being correct is better than justifying self ego.

Don't get bent up over my pointing it out, you are just todays entertainment.

-And probably tomorrow's too.

;)

I can think outside of the letter of the law on a collection of various documents.
I don't cite unrelated documents to prove a constitutional point. I bust your crap logic down on a daily basis.
You never disproved evolution from the bible, like you said you would. Wanna go again. Let's go again on any issue of your choosing, toughboy.

I can think outside of the letter of the law on a collection of various documents.
I don't cite unrelated documents to prove a constitutional point. I bust your crap logic down on a daily basis.
You never disproved evolution from the bible, like you said you would. Wanna go again. Let's go again on any issue of your choosing, toughboy.

Once you two decide on a topic - please start a thread 'rtwngAvngr vs. New Guy; Topic ______' so we can follow without getting in the way.

I will get the millstone ready for the loosers neck.

:laugh:

Lets break this down:

So? Is it the correct thing to do?

I don't cite unrelated documents to prove a constitutional point.

Wow. I have never seen you PROVE a Constitutional point. Maybe that is why you claim victory. Spoken like a Kerry.

I bust your crap logic down on a daily basis.
Where?
You haven't done it HERE, that is for sure.

You never disproved evolution from the bible, like you said you would.

:rolleyes:

I have with AJ. You must have missed that thread. If you want it I can link you to it.

Wanna go again. Let's go again on any issue of your choosing, toughboy.

All because you try to boost your ego after being shown for what you are and being unable to disprove it.

I have brought up MANY Constitutional and Biblical issues. In your self-proclaimed 4000+ posts which represent the solidarity of your views, you havent gained any traction against me.

Go again?

What's the point?

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Once you two decide on a topic - please start a thread 'rtwngAvngr vs. New Guy; Topic ______' so we can follow without getting in the way.

I will get the millstone ready for the loosers neck.

There will be much GNASHING of the teeth, I can tell you that.

;) :D

Originally posted by HGROKIT

I will get the millstone ready for the loosers neck. [/B]

Go ahead and get it monogrammed with the initials "NG". The outcome of this one has been foretold.:D

Go ahead and get it monogrammed with the initials "NG". The outcome of this one has been foretold.:D

Commies are false prophets too.

:laugh:

Lets break this down:

So? Is it the correct thing to do?

Yes. Actually, a fastidious fixation on the past precludes improvement.
Wow. I have never seen you PROVE a Constitutional point. Maybe that is why you claim victory. Spoken like a Kerry.
No. I claim victory because I used your exhausted intellect to mop the floor of the forum.
Where?
You haven't done it HERE, that is for sure.
Here's one. If the founders had intended this to be a "christian nation" they would have put it in the constitution. Since it's not there, however, you go to other historical documents which, while interesting, are not the constitution. I pointed this out very plainly to you and you went ballistic. Remember? The rest of us do.
:rolleyes:

I have with AJ. You must have missed that thread. If you want it I can link you to it.
Oh. Ok. Why didn't you use those compelling reasons when WE discussed it? Link away if you must. I'm sure you failed, however, that's an impossible task.
All because you try to boost your ego after being shown for what you are and being unable to disprove it.
Try? I succeed, by busting you down daily. It's so great. I feel 10 feet tall.
I have brought up MANY Constitutional and Biblical issues. In your self-proclaimed 4000+ posts which represent the solidarity of your views, you havent gained any traction against me.

Go again?

What's the point?

Nah. I stop when I've won. SO we can stop now.

Get back on the street, Trick, and get a boob job.

I claim victory because I used your exhausted intellect to mop the floor of the forum.

Where? You can't prove a point by yourself as you just admitted.

You can't even use the tools of our founding documentation.

What makes you think you can use MY intellect?

Here's one. If the founders had intended this to be a "christian nation" they would have put it in the constitution. Since it's not there, however, you go to other historical documents which, while interesting, are not the constitution. I pointed this out very plainly to you and you went ballistic. Remember? The rest of us do.

Really? If the rest of us remember this maybe you could link us to it for a refresher. Remember, though, what you will do is open a can of worms that will bring heat from others. -And it won't be toward ME.

Oh. Ok. Why didn't you use those compelling reasons when WE discussed it? Link away if you must. I'm sure you failed, however, that's an impossible task.

Linking is an impossible task? I thought you were smarter than that.

If you mean my proof is an impossible task, then it doesn't matter what I show you, you refuse to see it. Commies hate religion. It undermines their power.

Try? I succeed, by busting you down daily. It's so great.

You still haven't yet.

I feel 10 feet tall.

And 3 feet thick.

Nah. I stop when I've won. SO we can stop now.

Quitting means winning? You ARE yellow.

Get back on the street, Trick, and get a boob job.

Why?

That's right, you LIKE guys with boobs.

well if the representative is going to get off of responsibility for hitting people on duty, why dont we fine him for being drunk on duty.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
well if the representative is going to get off of responsibility for hitting people on duty, why dont we fine him for being drunk on duty.

good point. and isn't being drunk on duty an immoral act? i wonder if that is a misdemeanor for a government employee to be on duty drunk. I know when I was in the AF, that was a bid no no punishible by court martial.

Really? If the rest of us remember this maybe you could link us to it for a refresher.

For a refresher, this is the thread where newguy claims the founders intended this to be a christian nation.

He gets shredded. Read the whole thing. It's a hoot. Though those other documents are interesting, they are not our constitution. In the constitution there's a sentence that say "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8103&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

For a refresher, this is the thread where newguy claims the founders intended this to be a christian nation.

If you are going to be an idiot, be an idiot IN CONTEXT.

I started the thread and the question was clearly, as I stated it in my first post:

Were the founders Christian?

He gets shredded. Read the whole thing. It's a hoot.

(theres no reason to bring these moderator actions out in the public)'dksuddeth'

It IS a hoot. RWA looks pretty bad on the last 2 pages and loses entirely.

I reccommend everyone DOES read it.

Are you looking to stir up trouble RWA?

Though those other documents are interesting, they are not our constitution. In the constitution there's a sentence that say "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion".

Define repecting.

I bet you can't.

If you are going to be an idiot, be an idiot IN CONTEXT.

I started the thread and the question was clearly, as I stated it in my first post:

Were the founders Christian?

It IS a hoot. RWA looks pretty bad on the last 2 pages and loses entirely.

I reccommend everyone DOES read it.

Are you looking to stir up trouble RWA?

Define repecting.

I bet you can't.

Later the issue switched slightly from the initial post. I agree they themselves were christian, but later you were asserting we were somehow a christian nation. That is not true. It is the clear intention of the founders that this be a religiously pluralistic nation. It's over newguy.

Your research was good and your knowledge of those other documents is great, but you know as well as I that THE CONSTITUTION is the only one that matters.

Later the issue switched slightly from the initial post. I agree they themselves were christian, but later you were asserting we were somehow a christian nation. That is not true. It is the clear intention of the founders that this be a religiously pluralistic nation. It's over newguy.

Your research was good and your knowledge of those other documents is great, but you know as well as I that THE CONSTITUTION is the only one that matters.

See other thread.
:D ;)

Forum List

Back