What a hate filled man...who's supposedly a Christian.

Hate, racist, radical, extremist, fascist, communist, homophobe....
Do you people even know what these words mean?
Rick Santorum or Rush Limbaugh express their opinion and they hate?
If you need to hate someone, hate Islamic terrorists that would destroy non Muslims. Hate despotic rulers who keep their people in famine while living in incredible luxury. Hate rapists pedophiles and serial killers.
Don't cheapen words. People expressing an opinion that differs from yours do not hate you. People who disagree with your favorite politician, are not racists. People who advocate laws that would limit your freedom to engage in immoral acts are not fascist. People who want a nativity scene on the village green are not religious extremists. Chose when you use strong words. There may come a time when these words are warranted.

Political Dictionary, America, circa 2012:

• Hate: Anyone who disagrees with me on anything
  • Extreme: Anyone who disagrees with me on anything
  • Extremist: Anyone who disagrees with me on anything
  • Radical: Anyone who disagrees with me on anything
  • Un-American: Anyone who disagrees with me on anything
  • Unpatriotic: Anyone who disagrees with me on anything

When, exactly, did Christianity become the religion of flat out HATE?

After viewing some of Santorum's statements on numerous channels, all I can ask myself is "What the Hell is wrong with this guy?" He seems to be the most hate filled person I've ever seen running for president in my life, and yet he's apparently outpacing Romney and everyone else.

Is he trying to sell us on his own vision of the world, or does he have contempt for everyone that disagrees with him? There's a way to do things right, and there's a way to do things wrong. IMHO the guy does EVERYTHING wrong. I don't think I've ever been so unimpressed in my entire life by a politician. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this guy.

Isn't Christianity SUPPOSED to be the religion of tolerance, forgiving, and understanding? Whatever happened to that?

The one thing that I've figured out in life is that many CLAIM to be religious, because it allows them excuses to get away with whatever they want to get away with for whatever reasons. Perhaps they can con other radical and/or Tea Party Republicans into believing that God is some hate filled, vengeance filled entity, but with respect to the creator of the universe, I suspect he isn't buying it.

....call it a hunch!

No. A hate filled so called Christian is a man like Obama who calls up his Christian Card when he feels like it but when it came to Obama voting for the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in Illinois he couldn't bring himself to do so.

Could you imagine such a cold and heartless human who truly felt that if an abortion was "botched" and the baby was born alive that it would be a "burden" to treat that baby?

Now that's cold. That's hate filled for the most innocent and defenseless among us.

That's President Barack Obama. That's pure evil.

If we really want to talk about a hate filled Christian man, because Obama has really been professing his faith lately, let's talk about Obama's position on partial birth abortion.

This President said that he was against the ban on this procedure that kills a child in the process of birth.

That's cold. That's hateful. That's President Obama.

Barack Obama Defends Opposition to Partial-Birth Abortion Ban in Interview

by Steven Ertelt | WASHINGTON, DC | LIFENEWS.COM | 4/27/08 9:00 AM

Barack Obama Defends Opposition to Partial-Birth Abortion Ban in Interview

by Steven Ertelt
LifeNews.com Editor
April 27, 2008

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) — In a Sunday interview, pro-abortion presidential candidate Barack Obama defended his opposition to a ban on partial-birth abortions. Though he wasn’t in Congress at the time it voted on the ban, he said he would have supported it had it contained a health exception.

However, doctors and medical groups readily acknowledge that the three-day-long abortion procedure — involving the killing of an unborn baby halfway through the birthing process – never helps women medically.

After viewing some of Santorum's statements on numerous channels, all I can ask myself is "What the Hell is wrong with this guy?" He seems to be the most hate filled person I've ever seen running for president in my life, and yet he's apparently outpacing Romney and everyone else.

Is he trying to sell us on his own vision of the world, or does he have contempt for everyone that disagrees with him? There's a way to do things right, and there's a way to do things wrong. IMHO the guy does EVERYTHING wrong. I don't think I've ever been so unimpressed in my entire life by a politician. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this guy.

Isn't Christianity SUPPOSED to be the religion of tolerance, forgiving, and understanding? Whatever happened to that?

The one thing that I've figured out in life is that many CLAIM to be religious, because it allows them excuses to get away with whatever they want to get away with for whatever reasons. Perhaps they can con other radical and/or Tea Party Republicans into believing that God is some hate filled, vengeance filled entity, but with respect to the creator of the universe, I suspect he isn't buying it.

....call it a hunch!

No. A hate filled so called Christian is a man like Obama who calls up his Christian Card when he feels like it but when it came to Obama voting for the Born Alive Infant Protection Act in Illinois he couldn't bring himself to do so.

Could you imagine such a cold and heartless human who truly felt that if an abortion was "botched" and the baby was born alive that it would be a "burden" to treat that baby?

Now that's cold. That's hate filled for the most innocent and defenseless among us.

That's President Barack Obama. That's pure evil.

Wow.

Again......show me where the Bible uses the word abortion.

You would think that the way some supposed Christians use it as a litmus test that Jesus would have said more about it, right?

Christians are supposed to hate and kill. Ever read the old testament?

Ohh wait that was Jews, Christians are supposed to be like Christ.
Who only lost his cool once running the money changers from the temple.
I wonder what he would do with the "temples" if he came back now?
And, the violence in the Koran....*cringe and shudder*

I support equality in religion-bashing. ;)

Ohh I agree, however this thread is about Christianity and it's failings.

....call it a hunch!

Nothing in Christianity calls for tolerating reprobate behavior..... that's for libs....

....call it a hunch!

I think that If You Truly want Santorum's Perspective on Tolerance and Forgiveness, You should ask Him Specifically about those Issues. Don't assume you know His answers.

....call it a hunch!

I think that If You Truly want Santorum's Perspective on Tolerance and Forgiveness, You should ask Him Specifically about those Issues. Don't assume you know His answers.

Every man is entitled to have his internal moral conflicts.

....call it a hunch!
The Bible teaches a Christian to love everyone and hate the sin. Just because I hate the sin of homosexuality doesn't mean I am intolerant of gays. It easy for people defending the sin of homosexuality to call Christians hate filled.

Hate, racist, radical, extremist, fascist, communist, homophobe....
Do you people even know what these words mean?
Rick Santorum or Rush Limbaugh express their opinion and they hate?
If you need to hate someone, hate Islamic terrorists that would destroy non Muslims. Hate despotic rulers who keep their people in famine while living in incredible luxury. Hate rapists pedophiles and serial killers.
Don't cheapen words. People expressing an opinion that differs from yours do not hate you. People who disagree with your favorite politician, are not racists. People who advocate laws that would limit your freedom to engage in immoral acts are not fascist. People who want a nativity scene on the village green are not religious extremists. Chose when you use strong words. There may come a time when these words are warranted.

This is what partisanship does to us though.

If an Obama or Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid say something controversial, the left defends that as 'free speech.'

If a Rick Santorum or a Newt Gingrich or a Mitt Romeny or a Sarah Palin or a Rush Limbaugh (et al) say something controversial, the left denounces that as 'stupid' or 'hate'.

There was a time when a person could express a personal conviction and not be demonized for it even when we did not share the conviction. I don't think Rick Santorum has a mean bone in his body, but he does know what he believe and he knows what principles he holds dear and he can articulate and defend those.

It is too bad that some are unable to disagree with him without being hateful about it.

....call it a hunch!

Progressives are the biggest hate mongers around...

You obviously HATE THE MAN because you believe he hates others... So in theory you're no better than what you accuse him of....

Furthermore it is perfectly FINE to hate another - there is absolutely nothing wrong with that...

I hate a lot of people and I am intolerant - I'm just as intolerant as the typical progressive is.

Progressives aren't very tolerant of me and my views and that makes them hypocrites. At least I admit I hate and I'm intolerant...

But hey, at least I don't advocate silencing those I hate, or believe ideas should be illegal just because I oppose them - no it's the left that does that..

....call it a hunch!

Yes. The issue here though is are they real or projected?

You have nitwits that worship a gawd that(supposedly) repeatedly slaughters innocents, including animals, for entertainment.
Sanitarium probably jerks off every time he reads the fairytale about a big flood and prays nightly for the world to be destroyed by fire.

Yes. The issue here though is are they real or projected?

That is something the person with the internal moral conflicts will have to sort out for themselves in order to resolve the conflict.
Continued internal moral conflicts if unresolved become character flaws.
One question is what stage are Santorums's internal conflicts at?

Forum List

Back